Login

russian armor

Action Items: Balance Feedback Required!

PAGES (15)down
24 Sep 2014, 11:59 AM

After seeing and experiencing changes in last 2-3 patches, I also have a request: RELIC, no more patching please! At least the game won't become worse than it allready is. Or maybe you'll make Ostheer and USF playable again? But I don't think so. So stop patching. That's all I have to say.
24 Sep 2014, 12:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2014, 10:26 AMtreiber

hahah +1

HURDURRRR -1,000,000!

Yeah, this thread is dead.
Used to have a point, but then retards stopped reading the OP.
7 Oct 2014, 16:51 PM

It is not possible.

And even if it was, it would result in an enormous mess of unit specific stats which invariably would lead to all kinds of exploitation and balance problems.

And making Maxim a more "defensive" weapon is a bit besides the point, because it already survives better than an MG4, so it is infact already a better defensive weapon in that sense (as well as its obvious offensive potential).

See what I mean?

And just to remind people, the Relic request for feedback involves ALL Sov support teams, on the issue of durability, not just Maxim, as seems to be the only feedback point for many posters.

That's the whole balance in CoH1, certain units do different damage to others. That is actually brilliant and is NOT a balance nightmare (IMO). And I think we all agree that CoH1 is the monument of balance! But I think the new engine is not designed to calculate such thing (to simplify the armor calculations). I wish they could somehow implement the old system in CoH2.
28 Oct 2014, 20:02 PM

----
Jagdtiger/ISU-152
This change increases the amount of attention these super heavy units require. This balances the relative effort needed to go up against these units.
No longer able to automatically engage targets
A manual fire ability was added to each unit
----

I think isu-152 will lose more if they implement this. Why ? Because ISU shoots at infantry and vehicles, and the JT only at vehicles (the dmg it inflict to infantry is insignificant ). Soviets already have a lower power ratio per unit so they will have to micro much much much more....
29 Oct 2014, 10:28 AM
Patrion 28

not compared to OKH; they're higher than OKH. lower than OKW though.
31 Oct 2014, 22:41 PM

RELIC

your "Balance Team" is acting like modders who test their mod!!

Since the last update it became senseless to Play w OKW/Wehrmacht because:

Units are only produced that they will die instantly.

im so pissed off since TWFA !!!
w this you lost a customer who bought everything except 1 or 2 commanders.

This could be a very great game but what came up since twfa constantly made it more a bad one.

And dont tell me the 3rd or 4th time that i have 2 learn new ways 2 Play because i will NOT ANYMORE PLAY !
31 Oct 2014, 22:44 PM

I forgot: i lost 28 games in a row since update w Germans.
i played 1950hrs COH2
3 Nov 2014, 05:43 AM

the US blobs into sherman tank spam is getting really fucking old.

in what world can I place mines, throw good grenades and constantly tear through shitty player blobs with good positioning (a supposedly large component of the game) and still have that be the better strategy? Draining US manpower over and over should have SOME effect.

Any open map is a death sentence for OKW, faction is useless without a mid-game. 7.5cm needs a HUGE buff.
13 Nov 2014, 19:28 PM

Rifles are beasts + their nades have sth like ~80% wipe chance.
I understand that US is supposed to have the upper-hand early game but because of rifles superiority this is just ridiculous - MGs are useless and when rifles go against grens it looks like navy seals murdering little, innocent ponies that never fired a rifle before.
14 Nov 2014, 07:38 AM

As to fuel related to funda cuero nexus 6 infantry/support purchases, I see no reason why some future funda piel nexus 9 tablet Commanders couldnt be built around this.
30 Nov 2014, 11:42 AM

Rifle vs grenadiers is a massacre,and pzgrens still not strong enough(rather too expensive) to deal with blobs of them.OH as usual still lacks infantry power.Reason why its the least powerful faction.
30 Nov 2014, 11:51 AM

If sov have 4 men in squad, you need to buff conscripts, because of weak inf without doctrines.
1 Dec 2014, 17:48 PM

the US blobs into sherman tank spam is getting really fucking old.

in what world can I place mines, throw good grenades and constantly tear through shitty player blobs with good positioning (a supposedly large component of the game) and still have that be the better strategy? Draining US manpower over and over should have SOME effect.

Any open map is a death sentence for OKW, faction is useless without a mid-game. 7.5cm needs a HUGE buff.

Really, they make artillery and the walking stukkas (Fully capable of wiping even up to 4 squads instantly or def drain there manpower) for a good reason they directly counter USF Inf blobs, As to the sherman spam what else do you expect us to do to take down german heavy armor? We HAVE to have multiple shermans to do this and the pressure on us not to lose our shermans is immense as well as we have to play them extremely well (always move in on a flanking position scout are first for at gun shrek mobs). What about the shrek blobs that I see in every 3v3 and 4v4. Sure we could make jacksons instead which still we need at least two to possibly kill a tiger but two hits from a shrek and it is dead. Also german have pretty much instant tank disables for the shermans USF rifle nade takes forever to get off and 90% of the time it won't disable a tiger even from behind and usually not a panther. A well placed big pack also wrecks our shermans in open maps. In my opinion the shrek should be less powerfull more on par with the zook not to mention germans can pull them out of their back pockets to equip them and not have to run and go fetch them.

Rifles are beasts + their nades have sth like ~80% wipe chance.
I understand that US is supposed to have the upper-hand early game but because of rifles superiority this is just ridiculous - MGs are useless and when rifles go against grens it looks like navy seals murdering little, innocent ponies that never fired a rifle before.

German nades are just as good and you even have better cluster nades as well as well as your nade can be throw instantly which is almost impossible to dodge with out predicting that your about ready to throw one. You also have plenty of time to just move out of the riflemen nade when you see the actual unit doing the stance right before he releases it, it is time to move.
1 Dec 2014, 22:27 PM

There is a number between 4 and 6. Why aren't 5 man weapon teams on the table if they feel 6 is to many. Others are saying 4 is to few unless you buff a ton. So maybe 5 will be just right without having to buff the weapon teams at all. With one less man the German sniper becomes just a bit more useful for weapon team hunting.
9 Dec 2014, 02:19 AM

What should be changed in my opinion:

1. Remove 100% chance of engine damage from Panzerfaust.

2. Decrease Panzershreck accuracy at long distances.

3. Buff Panzergerenadiers because of Panzershreck nerf.

4. Remove Panzershrecks from OKW Volks and give them at-rifle.

5. AT-Rifle for Guards as an ammo upgrade so I can choose to buy PTRS or DP-28.

6. Longer range for PTRS.

7. Rifle grenade is to powerfull now with new cover system.

8. Buff Bazooka.

9. Give a mortar team for US.

10. Add elite infantry for Soviets or make Conscripts scale better for late game.

11. Do something with SU-76.

12. Add doctrinal heavy tank for US.

13. OKW Obers are too good now.

14. Reduce Panther reverse speed a bit.

15. Reduce of OKW Sturmpioniere damage to units in buildings.

Im against nerfing Soviet weapon teams, they would be useless then as US mgs now. They have more man but the mortar accuracy is much lower then German mortar accuracy and maxim arc is more narrow then German hmg.
1 rifle granade curently kills 4 men of 6. With 5 men crew it would be insta wipe with 1 grenade. Soviet molotov can't insta wipe german mg.
9 Dec 2014, 09:07 AM

1. Remove 100% chance of engine damage from Panzerfaust.

2. Decrease Panzershreck accuracy at long distances.

3. Buff Panzergerenadiers because of Panzershreck nerf.

4. Remove Panzershrecks from OKW Volks and give them at-rifle.

5. AT-Rifle for Guards as an ammo upgrade so I can choose to buy PTRS or DP-28.

6. Longer range for PTRS.

7. Rifle grenade is to powerfull now with new cover system.

8. Buff Bazooka.

9. Give a mortar team for US.

10. Add elite infantry for Soviets or make Conscripts scale better for late game.

11. Do something with SU-76.

12. Add doctrinal heavy tank for US.

13. OKW Obers are too good now.

14. Reduce Panther reverse speed a bit.

15. Reduce of OKW Sturmpioniere damage to units in buildings.

1. Ok, but Then need increase damage on it.
2. Sounds good
3. Shrek nerf doesn't matter for that AI killers machine. Just need reduce cost of two Shrecks
4. Stupid idea imo. Volks will be useless in late.
5. Then, nobody want to upgrade guard in PTRS. Recept, upgrade give them 3 at rifles.
6. I think no, just need increase RoF
7. U just need more micro. That's all. It isn't imbalanced i think
8. Just decrease price or increase RoF and it will be good.
9. They got M1 howitzer and mortar HT. It is enough
10. First part- definitely no. Second part also no. Maybe elite armor will be good.
11. Reduce cooldown, and increase penetration but not so much
12. No. Murica with strong mid, early and late. So then, murica need completely redesigned so nope
13. Why? They come lately, when allies armor is on the field, and they are very expensive at build and reinforce.
14. No
15. I think no, because okw have no counter for early maxim spam.
16 Dec 2014, 21:55 PM

Pls, relic, give some love 3v3 and 4v4! Thx
16 Dec 2014, 22:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2014, 21:55 PMLeodot
Pls, relic, give some love 3v3 and 4v4! Thx

+1 :)
27 Dec 2014, 05:56 AM

ONLY ONE SUGGESTION!

If unit is unable to damage some thing (opposing unit os structure) THAN please do not shot at it. Its just stupid that infantry shoots at buildings or tanks that cant be damaged from small arms.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 63
Germany 19
unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %