Login

russian armor

Post Patch WFA Grenades

23 Jul 2014, 17:08 PM

Did we all forget that the Infiltration nades are doctrinal?
10 or 15 muni should be enough.

That's a god awful reason.

Command Panthers are doctrinal. 10 to 15 fuel should be enough, right?

I admit that the long cooldown period is a thing that offsets the munitions cost, but for a full 5 grenades?

Why don't we just make it cost as much as the assgren ability it apparently clones? OKW have normal muni income now, and the cooldown is offset by having it on multiple squads with more utility than aforementioned assgrens.
23 Jul 2014, 17:25 PM

That's a god awful reason.

Command Panthers are doctrinal. 10 to 15 fuel should be enough, right?

I admit that the long cooldown period is a thing that offsets the munitions cost, but for a full 5 grenades?

Why don't we just make it cost as much as the assgren ability it apparently clones? OKW have normal muni income now, and the cooldown is offset by having it on multiple squads with more utility than aforementioned assgrens.

It's a very good reason...
You sacrifice a doctrinal ability to have those infl nades. It also has an awful cooldown.

If you make it cost as much as regular nades cost, it would defeat the purpose of having it as a doctrinal ability. I'd rather it not be there and have a different ability if its going to cost 30 muni.
23 Jul 2014, 18:22 PM

I completely agree.

A lot of OKW munition abilities need to be tweaked up in cost.

wow. so why buff the income at all, if you just align the costs. may i remind you that the income was raised since it made no sense to also starve okw out of using non-scaling abilities? like nades?
23 Jul 2014, 18:25 PM

wow. so why buff the income at all, if you just align the costs. may i remind you that the income was raised since it made no sense to also starve okw out of using non-scaling abilities? like nades?

+1.

No point in re scaling the munitions cost for every disposable OKW ordinance just because they raised the initial munitions income, that would just appear to be redundant.
23 Jul 2014, 18:37 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2014, 18:25 PMiDolize
No point in re scaling the munitions cost for every disposable OKW ordinance just because they raised the initial munitions income, that would just appear to be redundant.
Even with that said, I have no problems if they compensate the cost of Infiltration grenades to 15 now that they get full muni income.

As someone said, the real ability cost is the cooldown.
24 Jul 2014, 21:12 PM

wait, the grenade spam ability is 10 munitions?
24 Jul 2014, 21:44 PM

It could be free for all I care.

Its not the cost, but the cooldown that limits the ability, you won't see it in every second firefight.
24 Jul 2014, 22:09 PM

You can always dodge grenades by clearing out of the garrison.

Kat is right, the cost is irrelevant. The cooldown requires you to be out of combat long enough and it takes quite awhile from my observations.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★