Login

russian armor

too heavy!!

22 Jul 2014, 19:38 PM

I am like 12000 at the ladder as ostheer. I got some victories as US that put me to top 1000. Now all games as ostheer are against some really good players. Not fun. What can I do? Delete my profile?
22 Jul 2014, 20:12 PM

I am like 12000 at the ladder as ostheer. I got some victories as US that put me to top 1000. Now all games as ostheer are against some really good players. Not fun. What can I do? Delete my profile?

Just play more. If you win, then you are a better player than you give yourself credit for, if you lose your ranking will go back down and theoretically stabilize where it needs to be.

Just play the game and try to win regardless.
22 Jul 2014, 20:35 PM

yea it´s kind of cool to see how those guys play. There is a difference in the ranking between US and ostheer. Im still winning as US (1700 or so) but no change as ostheer (12000 or so)...but ok having fun anyway..
23 Jul 2014, 00:33 AM

Two things:

1) There are many, many more profiles ranked with OST and SOV factions than USF and OKW. Pretty much every player card I've seen has a higher rank with both new factions than either old faction. Here's mine, for example, and it's pretty typical AFAIK, being ~500 and ~600 for the new factions, and ~2700 and ~2500 for the old ones.

2) I always thought they do matchmaking independently for whatever faction you're queuing with. Is this not true?

3) Even if matchmaking is done based on your highest ranked faction, I think the right thing to do is just queue a bunch of matches as USF and accept going in that you're probably going to lose. Try some crazy stuff and see if it works; it'll be fun, I promise. I was solidly in the top 300 as US at one point, before I discovered how much more fun it is to air drop AT guns everywhere.
23 Jul 2014, 09:46 AM

Thanks. Im just wondering because since I started USF and got to 1700 my opponents as ostheer became much harder...or maybe I am wrong and they match independently and I just got three better players in a row...they just seemed so pro and I had no change. Before I could win more than 50% of the ostheer games..
28 Jul 2014, 02:52 AM

I'm 6000 with OST, lol.

I was 400 with US at one point, now 1000 and dropping.

Don't worry about rank man. 1200 as OKW.

I beat a 200 guy before and lost to a 1400 guy....it literally doesn't matter.
28 Jul 2014, 20:59 PM
Donator 11

The matchmaking is searching enemies with the ranked position you got with the army you are searching with.
That is the reason you have to do 10 games with every single army before you get ranked, to see, how your skill lvl fits to the army.

If there is no one close to your ranked position the search expands onto a wider ranked area. That could therotically combine position 1 and position 100000 if there would be no other player online.

From time to time I also get ranked with some guys around pos. 1000, if you are searching at times in which no normaly person plays CoH2.

And nevermind about the rank if you dont want to be THE GUY in CoH2. Play the game for fun and enjoy it as long as possible. If you play with this in your mind your achive will be a good ranked position ;)
29 Jul 2014, 12:00 PM

matchmaking is anyway sometimes odd.

We are around 1000 in 2vs2. When we have to play against VonIvan ranked 2, it is not easy (even if it was a fun game and we resist quite well until late game)
29 Jul 2014, 15:12 PM

If you focus on results, nothing will change. If you focus on change, you will get results.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★