Login

russian armor

My Official Introduction to the COH2.ORG Forums

21 Jul 2014, 18:24 PM
Benefactor 341

Dear Community,

Greetings! Please allow me to formally introduce myself — my name is Thomas James Ciotola (best known on the Internet as: "Tom" and/or "TJC"). I am an aspiring online entrepreneur & political activist. Although I am perceived as a bit "young", for the interests and objectives that I have, I consider myself (unlike the majority of my generation) highly open-minded and engaged with the topics that have a crucial impact on the world that we all inhabit.

For the longest time I have been fascinated with activities that involve tactical maneuvering and strategic management, which pretty much explains why I am absolutely a huge fan of the 'Company of Heroes' franchise. This has given me the motivation and ambition to overcome a cognitive-based coordination disability, that impairs my ability to both micro/macro manage material. Ultimately, this has caused me to take an initiative to launch both a YouTube/Twitch channel, which will primarily feature myself walking through various video game titles that I generally would consider as "too difficult" or "basically impossible" to play successfully. Along with this new endeavor, I have also decided to start up other projects that will provide supportive utilities for fellow content publishers, such as myself. I strongly feel that since I am undertaking something I personally interpret as a "passionate and exciting new venture", I would like to share my experiences and also while doing so give the communities that I am apart of as much recognition and rewards as possible. As of today, I am now going to prioritize all the free time I have into assisting fellow members of the gaming world through participating in intellectual-based discussions and enriching interactive segments. I want to foster and champion constructive conversations, whether it be on the world wide web, or in real-life.

I'm all about communication and innovation. If you would like to learn more and join me on my journey, through any means (collaboration, discussion, etc...), please feel more than free to hit me up! I go by the alias/usernames of "TJC" and/or "TomOfAction" on the Internet. So, if you have any feedback and/or concerns, you know where to find me. As I start unveiling and launching new content, I will be hosting a series of contest-based sweepstakes for related items to the subject that I am addressing. I feel like I'm starting to ramble, so I'll wrap it up here. To all of those who decided to read this entire thing — I'd like to offer you my most sincere of "thank yous". I literally cannot wait to start showcasing what I have to offer to the community!

Regards,

Thomas James Ciotola
"TomOfAction"
http://www.twitter.com/TJC
21 Jul 2014, 18:36 PM
Patrion 14

Welcome to COH2.ORG, looking forward to what you have in mind !
21 Jul 2014, 19:24 PM
Honorary Member Badge

oh god so many paragraphs, to many paragraphs. :faint:

21 Jul 2014, 19:31 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Welcome to coh2.org :) Seems like you have more followers on Twitter than AmiPolizeiFunk :D
21 Jul 2014, 19:33 PM

Hello Tom.
22 Jul 2014, 15:29 PM
Benefactor 341

Welcome to COH2.ORG, looking forward to what you have in mind !

Thanks for the warm welcome! I can already tell that this is going to be a great new experience for me! There's barely anything that I love more than a friendly community of individuals that all have a mutual intrigue in a specific topic. It's great to know that video game titles such as the 'Company of Heroes' franchise assists in bringing people together.
22 Jul 2014, 15:34 PM
Benefactor 341

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jul 2014, 19:24 PMWiFiDi
oh god so many paragraphs, to many paragraphs. :faint:

LMAO! Apologies for going on a tangent, I have a bad habit of doing so. Thanks for the warm welcome, I greatly appreciate it. I'll try my best to keep my future posts concise, yet still clear.
22 Jul 2014, 15:41 PM
Honorary Member Badge

nah it is fine i was joking :D
22 Jul 2014, 15:43 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Welcome, Tom :welcome: Your English is quite good. Did you learn it in Korea or have you lived in an English-speaking country?
22 Jul 2014, 17:09 PM
Benefactor 341

Welcome to coh2.org :) Seems like you have more followers on Twitter than AmiPolizeiFunk :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've actually seen you and "AmiPolizeiFunk" in several YouTube videos, prior to this forum post. Glad to see that this community is such an active bunch, especially since I've noticed it isn't too huge. And regarding my Twitter followers, I used to make YouTube videos that primarily consisted of consumer product reviews on various electronic devices (I did it for about three whole years, and got a YouTube Partnership back when you needed to get accepted or invited). I'm honestly hoping that if I can establish myself to the point where I have a decent-enough sized audience, I can start participating in competitive matches. I am really excited to see how all of this plays out!

22 Jul 2014, 17:13 PM
Benefactor 341

Hello Tom.

Hey! I'm (obviously) new to the whole forum-based discussion thingy. What's up?
22 Jul 2014, 17:28 PM
Benefactor 341

Welcome, Tom :welcome: Your English is quite good. Did you learn it in Korea or have you lived in an English-speaking country?

LMAO! Yeah, that is usually one of the first thing that people seem to notice when I sent a message (or in this case, a forum post). In regards to my proficiency in the English language, I was born in Seoul, the capital city of the Republic of Korea (or most people commonly where I'm located, refer to it as 'South Korea'), when I was about five months old, I was adopted by my non-birth parents (but, for all intense purposes, they're my "real" parents) who are native residents of the United States of America. So, yeah, to answer the question: I live in an English-speaking country. I'm currently interested in pursuing proficiency in the German, French, and Korean languages, though. And don't worry, I don't mind sharing my background history with other people, I'm all-around open to discussing whatever people would like to talk about.
22 Jul 2014, 17:33 PM
Benefactor 341

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2014, 15:41 PMWiFiDi
nah it is fine i was joking :D

Yup! I know, but it's good to take feedback into consideration, since I'm always looking for ways to improve how I project myself (both through verbal and textual means).
22 Jul 2014, 17:47 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Hey Tom, welcome to the forums.
22 Jul 2014, 17:50 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Hey! I'm (obviously) new to the whole forum-based discussion thingy. What's up?

Are forums that outdated? I like reddit but for discussion I find it horrible to follow

and welcom to the forums ofcourse!
23 Jul 2014, 08:05 AM

Welcome to .org!
23 Jul 2014, 13:56 PM
Benefactor 341

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2014, 17:47 PMluvnest
Hey Tom, welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm really glad to see that although this community isn't the biggest, it is a super-friendly one.
23 Jul 2014, 14:00 PM
Benefactor 341

Are forums that outdated? I like reddit but for discussion I find it horrible to follow

and welcom to the forums ofcourse!

Ehh... I don't know if it is the whole forum concept being outdated, or the fact that most people don't have the attention-span to figure out how to properly utilize this means of communication. Maybe, it's just me being out-of-touch, or a mixture of all three. Reddit (and message boards, in general) is awesome in its own way, but I honestly think I'll start preferring forums due to the fact that it seems like there is more information and material in them. I don't know, just my opinion here, ha ha... And thanks for the warm welcome! It is sincerely appreciated!
23 Jul 2014, 14:04 PM
Benefactor 341

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2014, 08:05 AMRogers
Welcome to .org!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I greatly appreciate your sincerity!
24 Jul 2014, 22:47 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 40
unknown 32
unknown 15
Germany 854

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W