Login

russian armor

Civil Disobedience against Relic

• This thread is locked
21 Jul 2014, 05:45 AM

It seems clear that Relic isn't listening to us. The final method we have at our disposal against War Spoils is to farm games with actual people in it. When people can't play without someone in the game being AFK, Relic will be forced by the good-natured gamers to amend the War Spoils system.

Just join any game at all and go AFK. Preferably team games though but you could annoy some 1v1 automatch opponents with being AFK

“Colorful demonstrations and weekend marches are vital but alone are not powerful enough to stop wars. Wars will be stopped only when soldiers refuse to fight, when workers refuse to load weapons onto ships and aircraft, when people boycott the economic outposts of Empire that are strung across the globe. ”
― Arundhati Roy

Relic will only be stopped when players refuse to play (and thus buy games and support their livelihood)
21 Jul 2014, 05:50 AM

21 Jul 2014, 05:51 AM

Trust me it gets annoying when every other game you play, either you're predetermined to lose or win
21 Jul 2014, 05:57 AM

In any case, it's already happening on a broad scale, more out of laziness than protest reasons

Maybe we can amp it up eh?
21 Jul 2014, 05:57 AM

Besides doubling, there is nothing that realy bothers me at war spoils system. The duplicates should be removed, but I don't see other problems. Why should anybody have access to "Rare" "uncommon" or "Epic" items? Especially when we are talking about doctrines. Yes, I might feel frustrated as anyone else because I don't get a doctrine I like and about I think it rocks, but even so, I wouldn't change the system.
21 Jul 2014, 06:02 AM

Besides doubling, there is nothing that realy bothers me at war spoils system. The duplicates should be removed, but I don't see other problems. Why should anybody have access to "Rare" "uncommon" or "Epic" items? Especially when we are talking about doctrines. Yes, I might feel frustrated as anyone else because I don't get a doctrine I like and about I think it rocks, but even so, I wouldn't change the system.

Why should players be penalized for having worse luck than their opponent, which just so happened to get the strongest doctrines?

There's no competitive play as long as the War Spoil system doesn't deliver fairness at the 0:00 mark of the game. After that, all bets are off. Until then, it should be and isn't balanced because whoever has the better doctrine has an edge.
21 Jul 2014, 07:19 AM

You can't break the EULA man that's against the law.
21 Jul 2014, 07:24 AM

I bet your daddy is paying for that electricy?
21 Jul 2014, 07:26 AM

No. I'm still having fun. A bit annoyed, but still fun. Also pretty mean to make your teammates suffer because of what relic did.
21 Jul 2014, 07:35 AM

Gandhi would disapprove.
21 Jul 2014, 07:42 AM

Yay free ELO points
21 Jul 2014, 07:56 AM
Patrion 15

It seems clear that Relic isn't listening to us. The final method we have at our disposal against War Spoils is to farm games with actual people in it. When people can't play without someone in the game being AFK, Relic will be forced by the good-natured gamers to amend the War Spoils system.

Just join any game at all and go AFK. Preferably team games though but you could annoy some 1v1 automatch opponents with being AFK

“Colorful demonstrations and weekend marches are vital but alone are not powerful enough to stop wars. Wars will be stopped only when soldiers refuse to fight, when workers refuse to load weapons onto ships and aircraft, when people boycott the economic outposts of Empire that are strung across the globe. ”
― Arundhati Roy

Relic will only be stopped when players refuse to play (and thus buy games and support their livelihood)

This post is a joke. Why punish people who actually want to play the game when you could accomplish the same thing by farming bots... This is a fucking terrible solution, relic is aware of the issues and has stated that they are working on a solution. We would all like to see immediate results but the reality is these changes will take time.
21 Jul 2014, 08:02 AM

Amazing idea. You truly are a visionary.

21 Jul 2014, 08:08 AM

This post is a joke. Why punish people who actually want to play the game when you could accomplish the same thing by farming bots... This is a fucking terrible solution, relic is aware of the issues and has stated that they are working on a solution. We would all like to see immediate results but the reality is these changes will take time.

+1

Relic is listening.

You don't just play the game for War Spoils, you play the game to have fun as far as I know.
21 Jul 2014, 09:11 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Or you could uninstall the game and go away?
21 Jul 2014, 09:14 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS