Login

russian armor

What idiot thought this would be a good idea?

• This thread is locked
20 Jul 2014, 20:12 PM

What dumbass at Relic thought it'd be a good idea to not grant players xp, rewards etc for playing matches then getting dropped due to connection issue. I've had lots of connection issues with Relic's servers (no it isn't my internet I get 50 MB, Comcast. I'm tired of playing 30-60 min matches and getting dropped and having all that time wasted. It's frustrating and an utter waste of my time. Please fucking fix this.
20 Jul 2014, 20:26 PM

watch your language dumbass
20 Jul 2014, 20:35 PM

watch your language dumbass

but it's true, it happaned to me many times, last 5 loses are due to this lag stuff
20 Jul 2014, 21:08 PM

This is the issue I don't mind being spammed all over the forums.

I also had my fair share of losses because of these freezes.
It doesn't drop me, but haveing no control over your army for 20 seconds can mean you will have no army when freeze ends, which happened on multiple occasions.

20 Jul 2014, 21:14 PM

Also had these similar issues, very annoying, it also happens a lot at the start of a game too just after load screen - or at least I see it happen to others.
20 Jul 2014, 21:21 PM

So these 20 sec freezes, which afterwards fast forwards everything that happened, are not my computers fault?
20 Jul 2014, 21:26 PM

No it is an issue with Relic's Servers. I get these 20 second freezes every couple of games and sometimes it has costed me a match or two.
20 Jul 2014, 21:27 PM

So these 20 sec freezes, which afterwards fast forwards everything that happened, are not my computers fault?

No, its an issue that appeared with WFA, I have reported that back in alpha, got sloppy response and then got ignored.
20 Jul 2014, 21:27 PM
Donator 11

Me too starting today :(
20 Jul 2014, 21:30 PM

i repeat what i said a couple of times before: i had freezes and drops en masse. then i started to get rid of the temp.rec file... nothing since... i know it sounds weird. but the game is actually writing the replay while you play (file not deleteable during matches) and i think its due to some error in writing the file... im getting laughed at for this for sure. "yo bro you got no mad compz skill" yet it worked for me :O
20 Jul 2014, 23:00 PM

i repeat what i said a couple of times before: i had freezes and drops en masse. then i started to get rid of the temp.rec file... nothing since... i know it sounds weird. but the game is actually writing the replay while you play (file not deleteable during matches) and i think its due to some error in writing the file... im getting laughed at for this for sure. "yo bro you got no mad compz skill" yet it worked for me :O

Stranger things have happened, especially in the world of programming. Maybe everyone here should disable replay recording and report back with the results?
21 Jul 2014, 04:34 AM

localization is better by far playing here in china...

but i lose connection every game at the end with no rewards / exp even if i finish the game sometimes

and yes this only happened since WFA, pre vCOH2 did not have this problem
21 Jul 2014, 04:39 AM
Honorary Member Badge

and thread locked

wanna call someone an idiot do it somewhere else. anywhere else I don't care because then its not my problem. :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★