Login

russian armor

It's time Relic to finish the job with coh!

PAGES (11)down
28 Jul 2014, 20:06 PM

i love coh realy love it but i got coh2 because it was a gift from a friend !

i will love if relic "incorporate " the old factions to coh2 " if They close the servers" its rare to play pvp go the same plp still its alout off fun if relic cold incorporate the factions will being possible playing coh in coh2 servers wil be realy crazy !! its just a idea but having you coh copy and benn playing vs suv in coh2 servers wil be realy fun but could have pb it servers our conection our bugs but i tink will be someting to considear i will realy like playing usa it the piercing tank on field !! vs okw

but like relic told on top they are not giving up on old coh and that make me happy!
28 Jul 2014, 20:18 PM

a few words only

thank u noun
28 Jul 2014, 20:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2014, 20:04 PMcapiqua
The fixes the Elitemod should be included

I suggest an open beta with the changes from ELite mod for about a month to get enough feedback. Lets get this steam to work.
28 Jul 2014, 20:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2014, 20:04 PMcapiqua
The fixes the Elitemod should be included

Doesn´t mean all changes are for the better...
28 Jul 2014, 20:59 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Doesn´t mean all changes are for the better...

I add: Only the bugs
28 Jul 2014, 21:32 PM

I do not know the exact terms or conditions for a KICK STARTER project, but would it hurt to start a kickstart program for a working CoH Gold Edition or similar?

What could Relic have to lose?

If they do not raise enough funds - the project is disbanded, right?

BTW I would NOT want Smoking Gun to touch anything regarding the current CoH game mechanics.
28 Jul 2014, 21:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2014, 18:17 PMNoun
a) We're going to continue to support CoH. We spent a considerable amount of money to move it to the Steamworks and Battle Servers and we wouldn't have done that if we were just going to close it. We continue to sell the game and we continue to support it.

Support won't be as frequent as a new game, but we're keeping it alive and viable as long as people keep playing.

We have no plans for an HD remake. Most of what you're asking for was done as part of the move to the new servers. We think the graphics are strong and while maybe we could improve them a little it would likely not please everyone. You may want to spend another $40 to buy a new version of CoH but most of the current players wouldn't.

b) We have an update in the works that improves some of the technical issues that still exist. It's not going to fix everything, but it's forward motion. Look for that this week.

Noun first of all THANK YOU!
These are good news!
I really appreciate all the hard work and I understand the.."We spent a considerable amount of money to move it to the Steamworks and Battle Servers and we wouldn't have done that if we were just going to close it. We continue to sell the game and we continue to support it."

PLEASE at least fix the rank in automatch screen and leaderboards!!!!
This WILL bring people back, this WILL convince new people to buy it, and this is the answer to this part "Support won't be as frequent as a new game, but we're keeping it alive and viable AS LONG AS PEOPLE KEEP PLAYING."

HELP as keep playing it by doing some "extra" minor things.
Thank you again!
28 Jul 2014, 22:03 PM

They can't fix the bugs.. Otherwise, we won't complain enough the fulfill their complainmeter.
28 Jul 2014, 22:05 PM

Noun first of all THANK YOU!
These are good news!
I really appreciate all the hard work and I understand the.."We spent a considerable amount of money to move it to the Steamworks and Battle Servers and we wouldn't have done that if we were just going to close it. We continue to sell the game and we continue to support it."

PLEASE at least fix the rank in automatch screen and leaderboards!!!!
This WILL bring people back, this WILL convince new people to buy it, and this is the answer to this part "Support won't be as frequent as a new game, but we're keeping it alive and viable AS LONG AS PEOPLE KEEP PLAYING."

HELP as keep playing it by doing some "extra" minor things.
Thank you again!

I dont understand how u can all say "thank you", "thats great News", "noun u are best"

there will be nothing that improve the issues that excist, like

- OP Staghound
- retreat Bug

- Lobby Levels
- 2 x XP for leveling not 4 x like its now

fuck the Ghost games and an offline Mod, who needs that shit to be fixed

its always the same with the communication from Relic and the patch work they do so far
nothing changes...I give a sh... on it...
28 Jul 2014, 22:23 PM

As you see I'm telling him about some extra things that needs to be done(he knows them already anyway),he give an answer for further support. I don't see Noun answering that often in CoH posts, what did you expecting from me to say to him???

I don't feel offended true, but I don't understand! I opened this chat with a "feeling" that might have some results, some answers with the future of CoH and if they gonna fix some bugs. At least they gonna fix SOME bugs now... If you think you can make them to fix all the bugs,with a different way, then you are free to do so.
28 Jul 2014, 23:12 PM

0o guys maybe you dont now but if you want to win in coh just plug of you internet conection our torn off give you a win in the ranking ^^ now that still nedd a fix that the reason i stop playing because geting kik because you enimi turn is internet off not proper stuuf ^^ last time i play coh were like 3/4 days back and some one did pull the plug just to win gets anoying !! coh the systeam its fine i dont mynd the bugs at all but they nedd to do a few cups it coh and broadacst !!
4 of 8 Relic postsRelic 29 Jul 2014, 00:24 AM

The upcoming patch is now up as a beta.

To join the beta:

- Right Click "Company of Heroes (New Steam Version)
- Select "Properties"
- Select the "Betas" tab from the pop-up menu
- Select "Beta -" from the drop down menu
- Close the pop-up menu

The game will then update to the beta version.
29 Jul 2014, 00:30 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2014, 00:24 AMNoun
The upcoming patch is now up as a beta.

To join the beta:

- Right Click "Company of Heroes (New Steam Version)
- Select "Properties"
- Select the "Betas" tab from the pop-up menu
- Select "Beta -" from the drop down menu
- Close the pop-up menu

The game will then update to the beta version.

Can we get some Patchnotes? ^^

Dang just saw your post ^^ But what does the Account-thingy mean? ^^
5 of 8 Relic postsRelic 29 Jul 2014, 00:31 AM

Patch notes (which I basically gave already) as well as a place for feedback that the dev team will be checking: http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes/company-of-heroes-general-discussion/81079-company-of-heroes-update-beta
29 Jul 2014, 00:34 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2014, 00:31 AMNoun
Patch notes (which I basically gave already) as well as a place for feedback that the dev team will be checking: http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes/company-of-heroes-general-discussion/81079-company-of-heroes-update-beta

Cool :)
29 Jul 2014, 06:29 AM
Patrion 14

a) We're going to continue to support CoH. We spent a considerable amount of money to move it to the Steamworks and Battle Servers and we wouldn't have done that if we were just going to close it. We continue to sell the game and we continue to support it.

Support won't be as frequent as a new game, but we're keeping it alive and viable as long as people keep playing.

Nice to hear. I don´t assume we can get more details about this?

Most of what you're asking for was done as part of the move to the new servers.

Did i miss something?

b) We have an update in the works that improves some of the technical issues that still exist. It's not going to fix everything, but it's forward motion. Look for that this week.

The technical side is, from my point of view, more or less ok. Not as good as in the pre Steam era but ok.

I´d like to see the money invest for a in game bug fix patch (as big chances don´t seem to be an option). Using the Elite Mod concepts or even the data itself would be an option. This should cut costs. I also think some new bugs appeared since the last patches. For example the Pak 38 wasting the camo shoot at infantry.

edit

Account Creation - like in CoH2

What does that mean?
29 Jul 2014, 07:25 AM

Account Creation - like it was before steam version? Am i right?
29 Jul 2014, 09:29 AM

Thank you so much Noun! <444>3
29 Jul 2014, 10:04 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

29 Jul 2014, 10:07 AM

Relic will fail anyway, next week we cant play any ranked anymore cause something is broken :D

And Noun DONT TOUCH THE LEADERBOARDS
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight