Login

russian armor

New Members Guide

14 Jul 2014, 20:36 PM

Welcome to The Angry Bears. As a new bear joining the great hunt these are the things you need to know. Failure to comply will result in a severe mauling and potential removal from the pack.

• Accept the invite to the steam group and add all members of the group to your steam list. These are your fellow pack members.
  • Napalm leads the US time zone hunt, somenbjorn leads the EU time zone hunt.
  • We use Teamspeak for voice communication. When you are looking for a game or just want to talk please be on TeamSpeak. It makes finding a game much easier.
  • Add ~TAB~ tags to your steam profile name (required).
  • Read the Bear Vision. It is the packs guiding principles.
    "The bears are hungry for good games. Bears can be independent hunters but sometimes they hunt as a group. They are graceful in defeat and modest in their wins. Bears like casual fun and messing up the status quo. Bears support each other but may eat each other if they are too hungry. If the bears get bored they'll hibernate. Some bears strive to make top 10 and compete with their fellow bears."

Happy hunting new bear.
31 Dec 2014, 19:40 PM

Bump
31 Dec 2014, 20:40 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Rawr
2 Jan 2015, 15:36 PM

Rawr

+1
21 Sep 2015, 21:12 PM

Hey I am interested in joining this clan does faction matter? I play East Germans and Soviets.
22 Sep 2015, 10:37 AM

No, factions dont matter, so just hop on into our teamspeak and get a few games going ;)
25 Sep 2015, 21:10 PM

Played a game against Napalm yesterday and recognized him from Balance and other threads and chatted with him...will be on tonight and hope to see some of you there.
21 Jan 2016, 19:49 PM

Hello, I'm WaffenKammer/Blox/Mr.Blox on Steam and would like to join the Angry Bears and join in the Angry Bear vision. I have 397 hours on CoH2 and would really like to have decent and friendly clan mates to hunt with. Also, I live in the central time zone in America if that matters.

Thanks!
25 Jan 2016, 18:14 PM

Hey Blox. Add me on steam.
11 Feb 2016, 05:28 AM
Senior Editor Badge

When is Cynthia coming back to coh2 and becoming a Bear? :(
12 Feb 2016, 13:06 PM

Still looking for members? Currently at 1318 games played. Been gaming since release, have quiet good micro at this point, and so are interested in teaming up with players to learn more about overall strategies, teamplay and the like!
20 Feb 2016, 09:15 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Still looking for members? Currently at 1318 games played. Been gaming since release, have quiet good micro at this point, and so are interested in teaming up with players to learn more about overall strategies, teamplay and the like!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035726839/ me

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CoH2TheAngryBears#members TAB members

theangrybears.com

is the teamspeak address

feel free to add me or other online Bears, hop into TS, and get some games going, mate! Rule of thumb is to not be an asshole, be receptive to constructive criticism, and be friendly! We're having lots of Friday socials where some of us (12 or more people, usually) get on ts and chat about life while slightly intoxicated so it's always fun! weekends are good too.

Hope you have fun mate!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS