Login

russian armor

Soviet is 2OP and the end.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
7 Jul 2014, 20:37 PM

Permanently Banned
More than 1000 games played (1v1). And 100 team games.

My reference is more for 1v1.

When will end bull$hit and the game will be balanced?

Just spam still works with no cover attack move, maxpin, shocks, 6 man at, double call t85, is2, kv2, fire art, all op...

Dont need so much hability as soviet comparing the others factions.

7 Jul 2014, 20:52 PM

Weird, last time i tried just attack move vs top 50 players i got my arse handed over to me..

How come you can? :O
7 Jul 2014, 21:30 PM

no cover attack move.

hmm no.
7 Jul 2014, 21:31 PM

So.... apparently KV-2 is op in 1v1.

Must be why the doctrine is so popular below 2000 ranks.

On a side note, I didn't realized lolcake was able to possess peoples minds.
7 Jul 2014, 21:44 PM

personally maxim and m3 are the only issues i find. maxim isn't bad against ost, just okw. m3's with flamers are just ridiculous vs either german faction.
7 Jul 2014, 21:45 PM

1 thing I do agree with this guy is the T34/85mm is good in 1vs1: It's better to fight and wait until it come out then go tier 3 or 4 :D.

But no, Russian is ok same as every other faction.

In fact, I feel safe as OKW whenever I play 1vs1 and my enemy is Russian :D.

To the guy on top of me: Unless enemy spam too much M3 like the molo guy, I think the OKW AT gun do the job fine. Just need to keep moving it with you I guess.

7 Jul 2014, 22:17 PM

Permanently Banned
What is the magic of you guys???

For me soviets with no cover = german green cover lol

And the call's and buy's come much more fast, okw are broken, huge fuel needed and no tank until a big time...

7 Jul 2014, 22:39 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

You must be the only person to ever call incendiary barrage OP.
8 Jul 2014, 03:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2014, 21:45 PMKyle
1 thing I do agree with this guy is the T34/85mm is good in 1vs1: It's better to fight and wait until it come out then go tier 3 or 4 :D.

To the guy on top of me: Unless enemy spam too much M3 like the molo guy, I think the OKW AT gun do the job fine. Just need to keep moving it with you I guess.

T-34-85? OP? are you laughing? He appears on the 20-minute game (10 CP thanks relic, stupid decision). T-34-76 appears in the 11 minute of the game, I'll make T-34-76, because they are cheaper and have become a good fighting unit
8 Jul 2014, 04:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2014, 20:37 PMBravus
More than 1000 games played (1v1). And 100 team games.

My reference is more for 1v1.

When will end bull$hit and the game will be balanced?

Just spam still works with no cover attack move, maxpin, shocks, 6 man at, double call t85, is2, kv2, fire art, all op...

Dont need so much hability as soviet comparing the others factions.

No one cares what you think of balance and the end!!!!
8 Jul 2014, 05:06 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2014, 21:45 PMKyle

If you stall 10CP for T3485, theres nothing stopping your opponent to do the same with Tigers.
8 Jul 2014, 09:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2014, 22:17 PMBravus

And the call's and buy's come much more fast, okw are broken, huge fuel needed and no tank until a big time...

It is not your fault Comrade. You were given an OST faction with every advantage and p2w commanders for an extended period of time. The previous patches that heavily favored the OST and shit on the soviets provided you with bad habits, poor micro and a false perception of superiority against the soviet faction.

Many of the great COH2 players refused to exploit the balance patches and had chosen to use the clearly under performing soviet faction. Here the glorious COH2 players had to sharpen their micro skills to 3x that of the ost player. Worked on having 2x the map and situational awareness. Forged their patriotic skills in the fire and ash of an almost impossible scenario. Soviet victory...

My suggestions is this my fellow cabage eating brother. Embrace this hardship. Learn to work harder with your micro. Study the maps and every object on them. Research every strength and weakness of your enemies units. Find the strength to stay focused in the decisive moment when victory will prevail.

If and when a balance issue is determined and fixed for your non soviet faction you will become a truly dominant player on a somewhat level playing field.
8 Jul 2014, 09:51 AM

T-34-85? OP? are you laughing? He appears on the 20-minute game (10 CP thanks relic, stupid decision). T-34-76 appears in the 11 minute of the game, I'll make T-34-76, because they are cheaper and have become a good fighting unit

Did I say it OP :D ? I only said it's good on 1vs1.

A good combo of Guards and Tier 2 may hold out until 10 CP np :D.

Oh well, different people have different opinions I guess. At this point it's just turn into people play style and I rather have 4 T34/85mm then invest into a any soviet tier 3,4 atm in 1vs1.

Consider that my Soviet rank 1vs1 went down to 400 because I haven't play it much when WFA comes out, I will play more Soviet in 1vs1 to prove it :D.

If you stall 10CP for T3485, theres nothing stopping your opponent to do the same with Tigers.

Consider that at the same time when he bring out that Tiger, I could also bring out 2 T34/85mm with mark target.

I guess at that time it will turn into a game of micro and whoever destroy the enemy vehicles be the winner :D.
8 Jul 2014, 10:23 AM

Many of the great COH2 players refused to exploit the balance patches and had chosen to use the clearly under performing soviet faction. Here the glorious COH2 players had to sharpen their micro skills to 3x that of the ost player. Worked on having 2x the map and situational awareness..

Can't tell if sarcasm or debilitated...?

Sorry to disagree OP, I've got a slight German bias but things aren't all that bad. OKW I agree is at a disadvantage 1v1 but it's not such a huge divide.

A suggestion for AT is get 2x Pueppchen and then Jagdpanzer. Keep the pueppchens behind the Jagd, one on either side. SO when he flanks with t3s, the pueppchens can puepp away. If he flanks a Puepp with the tank, turn the Jagd. Then use these while you save fuel for a turretted tank.

I definitely recommend playing 1v1 as Sovs and US to see what other players are doing with OKW. Try to copy what is effective.
8 Jul 2014, 10:26 AM

Can't tell if sarcasm...?

Don't mind him. Last time I checked his player card he hadn't ONE game as germans, he only plays soviets and now probably americans. If you read what this guy writes, you will wonder every time what game does he play. Then you look at his stats and everything becomes clearer.
8 Jul 2014, 10:27 AM

generally i find that it is alot better to just get t-34/76s vs ostheer.

While playing as OKW you really want to get t-34/85s.
8 Jul 2014, 11:13 AM

Can't tell if sarcasm or debilitated...?

Sorry to disagree OP, I've got a slight German bias but things aren't all that bad. OKW I agree is at a disadvantage 1v1 but it's not such a huge divide.

A suggestion for AT is get 2x Pueppchen and then Jagdpanzer. Keep the pueppchens behind the Jagd, one on either side. SO when he flanks with t3s, the pueppchens can puepp away. If he flanks a Puepp with the tank, turn the Jagd. Then use these while you save fuel for a turretted tank.

I definitely recommend playing 1v1 as Sovs and US to see what other players are doing with OKW. Try to copy what is effective.

How about Puma with Pueppchen ? With better speed, special round that can make your enemy turret stop turning or lost engine, you can be more aggressive then the Jadpanzer :D.

Also, a combination between Command Panther and Puma is also nice.

I frankly hate the jadpanzer cause that thing got no sight in the ass. Sure, better front but it's not really a fair trade compare to the su85.
8 Jul 2014, 11:31 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

o_O
8 Jul 2014, 11:36 AM

Probably T-70s feel like ISUs for you too and grenades are like dive bombs, right?
8 Jul 2014, 11:44 AM
Patrion 14

Don't mind him. Last time I checked his player card he hadn't ONE game as germans, he only plays soviets and now probably americans. If you read what this guy writes, you will wonder every time what game does he play. Then you look at his stats and everything becomes clearer.

It's funny, cause you're the guy who kept whining about Soviets while only playing Wehrmacht. Don't be such a hypocrite.

OT: I'd say balance is pretty fine as it is. Clown cars are hardly a problem if you're playing OKW (just only spend munis on schreks, get a raketenwerfer, and probably a second sturm pio to flank those clown cars, they do insane damage against them). They're still annoying, but now that they cost 15 fuel and are slightly weaker I feel they're pretty okay. T34-85s are hardly a problem. If your opponent is waiting for them, punish him by getting PIVs, T34-85s get on the field too late to be able to wait for them. KV-2 may be strong, but it's an expensive tank that won't do shit against tanks, so I don't see the problem with them. IS-2 is still a joke with its scatter. The only thing that's really bothering me right now is Maxim spam in 2v2 really.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS