Login

russian armor

How To Run CoH2 Through A Seperate Audio Device

4 Jul 2014, 20:59 PM

hi

i have been trying to get it so my company of heroes audio can come through my headphones plugged into the front of my computer, while everything else is played through my speakers, plugged into the back.

I have tried IndieVolume which can choose the audio output of a program, but it didn't seem to work when i told my CoH to go through my headphones.

Does anyone know if this is possible and how to make it work?

thanks!
5 Aug 2014, 18:20 PM

Do you have separate output devices (headphones and speakers) visible in the Sound app in Control Panel?

If so, you could try setting headphones as the default device since CoH 2 probably just goes to the default device as it provides no option to select a specific one.
6 Aug 2014, 19:16 PM

It might help to state what "everything else" is.

Also, AFAIK many motherboards wont support sending audio to both the rear jack and the front port (via the internal header) simultaneously. In order to do this, it is possible that you may have to purchase a sound card in order to give you two different devices.

In which case, I would strongly recommend you get a different headset instead (the logitech G930 is my personal choice but the G540s are great too)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★