Login

russian armor

Quick Wishlist

20 Aug 2014, 12:55 PM

I know this wish is hard, so I understand if it wont appear.

- Show more damage details on tanks after getting hits from AT rounds.
20 Aug 2014, 13:21 PM

It would be nice and not that hard to have medals in the showcase for OKW and American achievements. Also, please make separate showcases for each faction - it's hell to find anything on the current design.
20 Aug 2014, 21:21 PM

My list will not include balance, but rather just game features in general. Relic has been really great with adding and tweaking stuff over the year the game has been out, so let's hope they'll keep up the great work.

- Native faction languages. The voice files already exist, so why can't I use them without changing the entire game to that language?
- Better map sorting. Or should I say, any map sorting at all lol
- High popcap/high resource option in custom game lobby so people will stop ruining workshop maps
- Something to do with duplicate war spoils. I wouldn't mind getting duplicates if they meant something.
- Custom hotkeys. Man, do I hate Reverse Gear being on U and I don't want to use grid hotkeys.
- A weapon icon above Shermans so I can more easily tell if they are using HE or AP rounds
- A way to control which direction your turret is facing. Currently, trying to flank a tank often leads to your turret turning backwards to hit some random infantry squad you're not focusing on.
- For Kholodny Ferma to be properly listed as Kholodnaya Ferma. Or Fyerma to reflect the soft E. This has bugged me forever.
- For Kholodny Ferma and Langreskaya to be 2v2-enabled in custom games again, but not in ladder
- Easy-Expert AI doesn't get resource hacks, then have separate cheater difficulties for that extra challenge
- Veterancy descriptions that include specific numbers and percentages
- Weapon slot indicators in the units' descriptions. It's annoying to tell how many each unit has and what's in each, especially on riflemen.
- Something to do with the Battle of Kursk. Even if it's just a few multiplayer maps. For that matter, future maps to be more open and not as chokepoint-heavy
- For engine-damage projectiles like AT grenades and panzerfausts to not have laser-homing capabilities and infinite range once the attack has been ordered. It should be possible to avoid these with good micro. It's rather backwards that I have to be more wary around a grenadier squad than a freaking enemy tank.
- Whenever another batch of factions release, please not another German faction. With the Eastern Front mod for the first game, I've already lived through five German factions lol. I just want the Japanese already, even if their tanks all suck. Haha.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★