Login

russian armor

Quick Wishlist

28 Jul 2014, 19:13 PM

1. SPECTATOR MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. No duplicates or ability to craft em together.
3. More optimization and bug fixes.
4. Complete overhaul of bulletins, they are boring and most of em are completely useless.
5. Like Gecko2k3 said, native voices would be awesome and fairly easy to add.
6. Random faction for automatch.
28 Jul 2014, 19:32 PM

I just want to see noun eat another jalapeno :)
28 Jul 2014, 22:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2014, 18:58 PMThor
- The americans need a Pershing or something for late game. Easy 8 is not enough (too weak).
- Sniper commander for US please! (Camouflage for infantry 1 point, Sniper 2 points - Stick bombs against tankes 3 points - M67 grenade 3 points -Smoke launched with plane 6 points)

1. Easy Eight is the best medium tank in the game, and super cheap for what it does.
2. Fun Fact, the US Army did not teach their snipers camouflage tactics.
28 Jul 2014, 23:13 PM

I'd like to see Relic focus fully on balance/bug fixes for the time being. WFA has the potential to be even better than vCOH 2 was, but right now there are so many game-breaking units/abilities (Obers, Katy, M15 AA, Easy8, USF 30cals blah blah)

While I certainly would LOVE spectator mode, I think the game needs to be a bit more balanced and more or less bug-free first.

Once balance gets sorted out:

1 - Spectator mode - this will really help Ami/Ipkai/Rogers and others produce top notch content for the community which will, hopefully, bring in new players.

2 - Crafting/trading system - the war spoils system has a lot of potential, but we need a way to get rid of the stuff we don't want/duplicates and turn it into what we want, this way every drop would feel meaningful in some way.

3 - Bulletin Overhaul - I'd love to see some sort of trade-off with bulletins where they become really important. (Ex: Your MGs have 20% increased suppression but your Grens deal 20% less damage) [don't judge this on numbers, just the concept of trade-offs]
28 Jul 2014, 23:25 PM

I still think that the most glaring issue with CoH 2 is it's poor coding and horrible optimization.

Also many bugs take root within the game engine such as the mini-stutters, graphical glitches, physics glitches and crashes to desktop. They are more of an issue than fixing warspoils as they directly affect gameplay and your enjoyment of the game. In my case CoH 2 crashes every 4 or 5 games for no reason, bugsplat says it has something to do with my Nvidia driver even if I'm running the latest WHQL one, I reverted to the previous WHQL Nvidia driver and it still crashes what am I supposed to do...

It's a shame that you can't run this visually stunning game smoothly at high settings with a 2000 dollars gaming rig.

1- Optimization and bug fixing
2- Customizable hotkeys! SERIOUSLY!
3- Fixing Pathfinding
4- Crafting and trading for duplicates, this would fix Warspoils
5- Rebalance of all the bad maps such as Don River, Stalingrad, langreskaya winter, Oka River, faceoff at Rostov, Lazur factory, Hill 331 etc instead of releasing more maps.
6- Spectator mode.
28 Jul 2014, 23:30 PM

- Mute feature
29 Jul 2014, 05:22 AM

- "Vehicle only" button for Tank Destroyers and AT-gun (this one is really, really important issue. It's not fun when your AT-gun o Elephant show their position to enemy firing with terrible efficiency to infantry)

- Teching for call ins!
29 Jul 2014, 05:33 AM

Rangers
Brits- faction
Africa corp-faction
30 Jul 2014, 11:26 AM

-Increase time crews joining abandoned tanks
30 Jul 2014, 11:41 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

- fixing the retreat bug when a model dies and all the others are running back to that guy
- improvement of game performance (constant laggs for example)
- Spectator mode
- making unused commanders more useful again (German infantry commander, NKVD, ...) before releasing new ones
- get rid of these call in tanks who always perform waaaaaaaaay better than the ones you can actually build (Easy 8 probably the best medium tank in the game)
- Improvement of the MG42 reaction time. Sometimes the MG42 crew takes a nap before they start shooting. Things like that should be more reliable.
- Relic's way of buffing and nerfing units is over the top sometimes. Best example katyusha. If you are going to increase it's AOE then DONT double the amount of damage :S
30 Jul 2014, 14:25 PM
Patrion 14

- Optimisation (seriously performs awful at the moment)
- SLI support?
- Spectator mode
- Reduce lethality of some weapons (stop squad wipes).
- Pathing issues (i.e. during retreat, spazzing out)

Big things:
- Rework commanders. Several useless abilities or combinations. Many new abilities added. This should be simple - most of the work is already done, how hard can it be modifying existing commanders?
- Improve war spoils - through new content, drop improvements, more influence, any number of suggestions.
- Rework races. Soviets are completely doctrine dependent. Ost have trouble remaining competitive with the new races. US still have no heavy armour (seems like a design shortcoming, but I understand the reasoning for none).

Some of the suggestions in this thread are silly - asking for tech on call-ins when this was removed from the original alpha... its asking Relic to go back on a past choice when they have clearly already made a decision.

Also asking for fixes to tank re-crewing strikes me as odd. Is this thread a wishlist, a feature list, or just a mishmash of everything?
31 Jul 2014, 21:49 PM

-Buff ostruppen
Ideas
- 120 Mp
- Add Sprint ability
- Add (Random special heavy weapon upgrade "Maybe LMG or AT Gun" 120 Munition or so.
1 Aug 2014, 05:30 AM

Redesign some of the gameplay mechanics so they arn't annoying as hell to play.

-Blizzard
-Ballistic weapons shooting ground
-COMMANDERS OVERHUAL
15 Aug 2014, 14:49 PM

- Being able to reinforce units while using the tactical map (u can retreat units but not reinforce)
15 Aug 2014, 16:30 PM

Seems as if your very first wish hath been granted, Gecko. :)
15 Aug 2014, 17:38 PM

Instead of having 3 commander and 3 bulletins for each loadout, 3 bulletins should be applied to each commander rather than per loadout.
15 Aug 2014, 18:11 PM

Seems as if your very first wish hath been granted, Gecko. :)

Lets keep the hard work :)
16 Aug 2014, 04:33 AM

-5 or 6 intel bulletins instead of 3
-No duplicates for war spoils
-Only get war spoils for the faction you are playing with at the time. I don't even own USF yet I get warspoils for them???
-Better pathfinding
-Panther buffs/price nerf
18 Aug 2014, 12:39 PM

• Add preview default skin vehicles on loading skin
  • Veterancy info for OKW/US forces
  • Rework on corridor, frontal maps. They are not flankable
  • Rework on blizzards, i like them. But atm they slow a lot the game.

18 Aug 2014, 14:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2014, 04:33 AMHitman5

-Only get war spoils for the faction you are playing with at the time. I don't even own USF yet I get warspoils for them???

Other good ideas in this thread, but this one above is really starting to annoy me as well. Of my 10-15 drops fully a third go to armies I don't own. Trolled by Relic all day.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 36

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight