PAGES (71)down
3 Sep 2014, 20:53 PM

Oh mighty Master of Propaganda!

I love your casts, they are awesome.
I watched those videos.

Gute Arbeit, Dane.

4 Sep 2014, 00:30 AM

Hey Dane, good casts!

EDIT: Disregard the rest of my post, it was badly put :/ Save some time and watch more casts)

How about sometimes explaining the players strategy and how their decisions will affect the course of the match? For example certain units slowing down or speeding up tech. Manpower drain, resource harrassment etc. And commenting on what you think are good decisions and bad decisions and why. I think you could give good insight.

eg

"His Panzer IV will set his Tiger back by 10 minutes, which is awful because at 20 minutes into the game he could've guessed there'd be an ISU soon."

Whatever the case, keep making casts, you've got a good voice for it)
4 Sep 2014, 20:24 PM
Caster Badge

Glad to hear you enjoy them. Both of you

@Bulgakov: Pretty sure i do that already :P I might be mistaken but i do talk about such things. Albeit saying stuff like the example you made is a bit off since that rather presumes i intimately knows his strategy. Which is not necessarily what i am for. I am trying to teach people to also read what is going on. And there's always uncertainty in that.

Plus it might be some after-effect of my time at University, but i rather like discussing options and why they could be good or bad. But i do say "Well he went for a Panzer IV, which works for this and those reason"

Anyways. Just a small response :)

As for todays Episode. A stellar fight between Giap and Fortune on Kholodny Ferma winter :
4 Sep 2014, 21:00 PM

Hey Dane, good casts!

How about sometimes explaining the players strategy and how their decisions will affect the course of the match? For example certain units slowing down or speeding up tech. Manpower drain, resource harrassment etc. And commenting on what you think are good decisions and bad decisions and why. I think you could give good insight.

eg instead of:
"He's built a Panzer IV, there you can see Hans driving it, now he's attacking the left flank and out pops Juergen to man the Mg42!"

"His Panzer IV will set his Tiger back by 10 minutes, which is awful because at 20 minutes into the game he could've guessed there'd be an ISU soon."

Whatever the case, keep making casts, you've got a good voice for it)

I don't mean to sound like the Imperial Dane fanclub/cheer-squad, but as the man himself commented, he already does this, not sure what you're looking for, but I've noticed Dane often point out that "X unit will help deal with Y" or similar in all the casts, as well as suggestions like 'He's saving a lot of fuel, possibly for X which could help break through this part of the map, alternatively he could go for Y which will help in case the opponent goes for Z'.

Oh and I second that Dane has a voice for casting. Oddly enough he reminds me of the manager at my last job who had a strikingly similar accent and some intonations/mannerisms.
5 Sep 2014, 21:18 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 466. Angreifen vs InfiniteDakka on Minsk Pocket. The big guns are brought out :
5 Sep 2014, 22:46 PM

I don't mean to sound like the Imperial Dane fanclub/cheer-squad, but as the man himself commented, he already does this, not sure what you're looking for, but I've noticed Dane often point out that "X unit will help deal with Y" or similar in all the casts, as well as suggestions like 'He's saving a lot of fuel, possibly for X which could help break through this part of the map, alternatively he could go for Y which will help in case the opponent goes for Z'.

Oh and I second that Dane has a voice for casting. Oddly enough he reminds me of the manager at my last job who had a strikingly similar accent and some intonations/mannerisms.

Heyo,

Ekh, sorry I guess I wrote it wrong. I wasn't saying "the casts lack info", I was just asking for a tidbit more info. I should've mentioned there was a lot already. (The half-time analysis & PC-Lehr are especially useful)

Didn't mean to teach anyone to suck eggs! Keep casting :P
6 Sep 2014, 20:25 PM
Caster Badge

No worries. Anyways Episode 467. An exciting and spectacular fight between Stephenn and Spanky on Kholodny Ferma, some rare doctrinal usage gets featured here .
7 Sep 2014, 15:31 PM
Caster Badge

On to Episode 468. Tristan takes on Khornate General in a battle of Armour on Semoisky:
8 Sep 2014, 19:26 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 469. A educational 2v2 on Minsk Pocket teaching you how NOT to play the game !
9 Sep 2014, 19:54 PM
Caster Badge

And for today we have Episode 470. A 1v1 with some pretty unusual OKW tactics and strategies as Fortune faces off against Angreifen :

And we also have the Propagandacast Lehr looking at the Paratroopers:
10 Sep 2014, 21:26 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 471. Paulbennet vs Sepi4 on Faymonville. Tigers and Shermans as the Soviets clash with the Wehrmacht :
11 Sep 2014, 18:43 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 472. Latest Patch. A game featuring the rarely seen osttruppen Doctrine and other fun things as the new patch shakes things up :
12 Sep 2014, 21:39 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 473. Holyhammer vs Fortune on Faymonville Approach. The American Armour and Assault Engineers sees off against the Lufwaffes Finest in this nasty little battle :
13 Sep 2014, 15:38 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 474. Mines.. Mines everywhere. A spectacular battle between Stephenn and Ashrann on the Road to Kharkov featuring a lot of interesting tactics :
14 Sep 2014, 20:17 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 475. A fight between DevM and Onceover on Langraskaya:
14 Sep 2014, 20:45 PM

I watch your casts every night; good stuff! I don't always agree with your balance assessments but the casts themselves are entertaining for sure. Keep up the good work!
15 Sep 2014, 20:37 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 476 is up. Angreifen vs Clegg. A Battle of wills on Semoisky :

@Enkidu: Good to hear. And well. No worries, they are merely my assesments. I make them because people keep asking for them. And it's easier to make a video rather than individually go through a dosen discussions :p
16 Sep 2014, 20:58 PM
Caster Badge

And off to more Propagandtastic Action with Episode 477 where Spanky goes up against Luna on Semoisky

And for the Propagandacast Lehr we look at the Mighty Stormtroopers :
17 Sep 2014, 18:58 PM
Caster Badge

Off to episode 478. Some less than usual Soviet play vs the not so usual wehrmacht play :
18 Sep 2014, 22:05 PM
Caster Badge

Episode 479 is an urban fight pitting OKW vs US as GiaA takes on Spanky
PAGES (71)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 23
Germany 1
Germany 635

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias