Login

russian armor

Multitude of OKW bugs (and one ostheer)

26 Jun 2014, 22:15 PM

Bugs

Infantry support gun:
  • Can get stuck on terrain, namely fallen trees, unable to fire or move. Stuck until death.
  • Vet 4 says it doubles rounds fired per salvo. Does not. Infact, it very, VERY slightly lowers the firing speed. Same number of shots, but if started at the same time as a vet 0, ends up firing last shot noticably delayed.
  • Vet 3 claims reduced timer on barrage. Once again, vet 5 and vet 0 fired at the same time were able to barrage a second time at the same time.

SturmPioneer:
  • Can start with a member inside the HQ, resulting in a 3 man squad. Remaining 3 men can cap, however will NOT fire at any targets. Have to stuck squad member with grenade to free.
  • Salvage sometimes does not work. Completes the timer, yet remains are available to salvage again with no fuel gained.

Ostheer: Blitz trucks don't work on a few of the new 4v4 maps introduced (namely the winter ones)

Edit: PENAL BATTALIONS: When a unit in the squad gets crushed by a tank during/towards the end of the animation for throwing a satchel (but the satchel hasn't gone off yet) the satchel can explode instantly, destroying the tank
26 Jun 2014, 22:21 PM

Permanently Banned
I think the blitz is not a bug, the tanks in coh2 stopped at 1mm of water... lol
26 Jun 2014, 22:27 PM

Well you can put them out, they move around. They just give no resource income
26 Jun 2014, 23:24 PM

Yea the blitz trucks do not work on you call out the blitz trucks but they can set up but you don't get get the resources.(yellow highlight indicator doesn't not appear). Lanzerath ambush and La Gleize are the main maps we(draje and I) tested that blitz trucks do not work for the Ostheer.
19 Jul 2014, 22:25 PM

Infantry Support gun vet4 still not fixed, but the barrage cooldown gets reduced now (vet 3).
19 Jul 2014, 23:08 PM

The Infantry Support guns Arcing still isn't fixed either, it no longer Arc's over terrain/line of sight blockers, it used to in Alpha, like the Mobile Howitzer for US forces.
27 Jul 2014, 05:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2014, 22:15 PMDraje
Bugs

SturmPioneer:
  • Can start with a member inside the HQ, resulting in a 3 man squad. Remaining 3 men can cap, however will NOT fire at any targets. Have to stuck squad member with grenade to free.

I find that it usually happens after the Pios have been retreated, with the 1st HQ truck they can simply become a non firing 3 man squad as you describe but if retreated to the medic truck they can still become stuck via surrounding obstacles such as a tree branch ala my last game. In this case they are all permanently stuck at the truck.

This forces you to either play with out Pios or build a new unit.

Not good early game when 320 MP is simply gone through no fault of the player.
27 Jul 2014, 06:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2014, 22:15 PMDraje
Bugs

Edit: PENAL BATTALIONS: When a unit in the squad gets crushed by a tank during/towards the end of the animation for throwing a satchel (but the satchel hasn't gone off yet) the satchel can explode instantly, destroying the tank

All infantry abilities that have started their animations will instafinish on crush. Faust, atnades, satchel, riflenade, etc.
27 Jul 2014, 07:03 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Another common bug- MG34 and MG42 setting up 180 degrees from the given orientation command. No idea what's causing it though, seems entirely random.
27 Jul 2014, 08:07 AM

Another common bug- MG34 and MG42 setting up 180 degrees from the given orientation command. No idea what's causing it though, seems entirely random.

That was my thought too...
You might think that you have set up the best defense line ever until you notice when the allie storm begins, that all your MGs are facing the enemy with their butts.
27 Jul 2014, 08:10 AM

That happens with all setup teams right now it seems. I have for example also seen Maxims or Püppchen setup in the opposite direction.

Exactly the same bug appeared at some point in DoW2 even though it was completely fine before...
28 Jul 2014, 12:30 PM

+1

This bug! I thought at first it was a misclick by me until I watched a MG team do this, very annoying.

Another bug: I think a new retreat bug has turned up as well, squads will now often linger after beginning to run, sometimes for me they even run back towards the enemy. I know retreat has been bugged from launch but the amount of times I see this and the way it happens now feels new.

And another: Also mortar teams, other than the 120mm, can sometimes survive with only a single member in the squad. If the retreat order is issued before the 2nd team member dies the last man will pack up the mortar and return to base.
28 Jul 2014, 12:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

And another: Also mortar teams, other than the 120mm, can sometimes survive with only a single member in the squad. If the retreat order is issued before the 2nd team member dies the last man will pack up the mortar and return to base.

what makes you think its a bug
28 Jul 2014, 17:20 PM

what makes you think its a bug

Because mortars are not supposed to be able to retreat with a single man, and if it was not a bug it would be consistent. Here it only happens sometimes.
28 Jul 2014, 18:36 PM

Thank god...it's not just me. I thought I was going crazy. So many times I've seen my MG getting flanked (if you can even call it that) and thought "Not only are they not pointing in the direction I told them to...they're pointing in the EXACT OPPOSITE direction".

Fix this ASAP! Good to know though...guess I need to keep closer tabs on my MGs for the time being.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 30
Germany 744
unknown 19
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L