Login

russian armor

Want to help with Sunday Night Fights Season 4?

• This thread is locked
20 Nov 2012, 01:23 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

If you're interested in getting involved with the team that creates SNF, this is your chance. In particular, I'm looking for an artist that could assist NaibreSoldier in picking up where Spezzy left off, making sweet Fight Cards for each Contender Bout. Applicants should have photoshop wizardry experience (cs6 preferred) and big :wub: for Company of Heroes! This would be a Junior Artist position. If you're interested, please send a PM to NaibreSoldier.

A few organizer types that like to create CoH tourneys and officiate them would be a great addition. You'd work under GeneralHell and IpKaiFung, so if you're interested, please send one or both of them a PM. This would be a Junior Referee position.

We're gonna need writers to promo each week's event by introducing the players and talking about their runs through the Quali Tourneys. If you can write and are passionate about competitive COH, please send a PM to our Editor-in-Chief, 12azor.

We're also interested in original, non-copywrited music to play between the breaks, so if you've made some, or know of some great stuff, pls let me know about it.

Thank you very much!
26 Nov 2012, 13:48 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I'm still looking for a few more additions to our referee staff. So if you're interested, send me a PM with your application ;)
27 Nov 2012, 05:44 AM
Honorary Member Badge

not trying to force anyone but maybe inuki can help with music that is if hed be willing to make let you use some pieces. don't imagine hed do it but maybe. :D

also general hell if you need refs i could possibly help you but id need to know more detail about it. ill send ya a pm to.
27 Nov 2012, 07:24 AM

I think he was asked before but said he was too busy with youtube stuff. Maybe one day he will find some spare time. :)
5 Apr 2019, 21:55 PM
Patrion 26

There are still skins being sold for money only at the in-game store. Are Relic planning on doing another tournament with whatever funds those skins have generated?
If not perhaps they could give whatever revenue the skins have generated, to go towards the prize pool for SNF.

I doubt it will be much, but it all helps.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★