Login

russian armor

CELO - Company of ELO

PAGES (23)down
16 Aug 2015, 13:59 PM
Patrion 14

Is there a chance to display the players names in the replay manager Neffarion?
16 Aug 2015, 21:35 PM

Possible. Yes
But requires a lot of work from my end to keep the software able to parse the info, and since relic just changes the replays structure very often I just can't get the time to keep it updated along with the game
29 Aug 2015, 19:43 PM

fixed a issue that many had with players flags
31 Aug 2015, 06:07 AM
Patrion 15

Thanks for all the effort you've put into this Neffarion. The entire COH2 community, and Relic(pls) is in your debt :P
31 Aug 2015, 07:17 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Such an awesome tool. Who would automatch without it?
31 Aug 2015, 13:22 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Couple suggestions

-sort names by axis/allies for teamgames

-close your installer after installtion. the setup.exe gets stuck and stays open
31 Aug 2015, 13:57 PM

Thanks for all the effort you've put into this Neffarion. The entire COH2 community, and Relic(pls) is in your debt :P

Such an awesome tool. Who would automatch without it?

Thank you, actually I would probably never done this without coh2.org so thanks to you guys too

Couple suggestions
-sort names by axis/allies for teamgames

It is a bug, it should already do that, I will fix when brits come and i get it updated

-close your installer after installtion. the setup.exe gets stuck and stays open

The setup is compiled to check if your pc has .net 4.0 after installation (there for the waiting)
But I can figure something out, after all you wont need .net 4.0 if you are updating the app

2 Sep 2015, 04:30 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Hey Neffarion, CELO isn't functioning for me. Whenever I try to start the program, various errors prevent it from opening.

I'll fill you in on the various errors tomorrow, but there's at least three different ones. This all happened after I got a message to update CELO yesterday (presumably because of the UKF addition).

I'm not sure if you're aware of this issue or have encountered a similar problem.
3 Sep 2015, 16:59 PM

Hey Neffarion, CELO isn't functioning for me. Whenever I try to start the program, various errors prevent it from opening.

I'll fill you in on the various errors tomorrow, but there's at least three different ones. This all happened after I got a message to update CELO yesterday (presumably because of the UKF addition).

I'm not sure if you're aware of this issue or have encountered a similar problem.

Please do PM me with the details and we can find your issue
4 Sep 2015, 01:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2015, 13:59 PMFanatic
Is there a chance to display the players names in the replay manager Neffarion?

Although I said it would take a lot of time to maintain, in the update I just launched, you can do that now. I made it so CELO can try to ignore some Relic mess ups so it shouldn't get bugged every new coh2 patch
Enjoy
4 Sep 2015, 05:56 AM

Minor issue, but when a flag is unavailable the tool-tip that pops up when you mouse over the flag is typo'd as "Unnavailable".
12 Sep 2015, 15:30 PM

Minor issue, but when a flag is unavailable the tool-tip that pops up when you mouse over the flag is typo'd as "Unnavailable".

Oh nice find, thanks for the typo heads up
17 Sep 2015, 09:06 AM

so how do I get this installed?I download the zip and there was no exe whatsoever?
17 Sep 2015, 13:08 PM

so how do I get this installed?I download the zip and there was no exe whatsoever?

EDIT: Website is working now
17 Sep 2015, 13:19 PM
Patrion 14

I have a question about the CPM counter. Could it be updated to show actions per minute, so keyboard presses as well?

Besides that, I just had a game where it showed 111 CPM at the end of the match, which I think is really high for a somewhat average player (me). CELO doesn't add up all players CPM or something right?

Edit: Thanks you very much for this awesome program btw!
17 Sep 2015, 14:10 PM

I have a question about the CPM counter. Could it be updated to show actions per minute, so keyboard presses as well?

Besides that, I just had a game where it showed 111 CPM at the end of the match, which I think is really high for a somewhat average player (me). CELO doesn't add up all players CPM or something right?

Edit: Thanks you very much for this awesome program btw!

It could be updated for keyboard presses but the thing is that actions per minute are not just keyboard presses, it is an combination of keys that make an action in the game.
If i were to implement it, CELO could not distinguish between a normal chat text and action keys pressings, so it would be very inaccurate.

About the CPM. I am pretty sure it is working as intended (remember, both left and right click counts) (it counts only you)
18 Sep 2015, 09:03 AM

Hey Neffarion, really a cool tool u made! :)
Is there any away to implement a chat log for each replay u save?
keep the good work up!
cheers
18 Sep 2015, 13:06 PM

Hey Neffarion, really a cool tool u made! :)
Is there any away to implement a chat log for each replay u save?
keep the good work up!
cheers

Yes, I will do it soon, thanks btw
19 Sep 2015, 08:56 AM
Donator 11

Definitely one of my most used programs so far. Great job!

but I have some issues with larger teamgames... 1v1s and 2v2s will work without any problems but like every 5th 4v4 game will not be displayed in the app (gamemode 0v0 it cant list any information).
Also the RAM usage is a bit high... if you keep it running serveral hours it will eat you RAM in combiniation with coh2. (Coh2 starts lagging).

and then I have some feature requests... is it possible to add some advanced stats especially for teamgames like winning sprees or a win:lose ratio. You could add these to the options menu (visable/invisible toogle option).

Thanks again for your effort!

btw did you code it in C#?

cheers :luvCarrot:
19 Sep 2015, 13:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 08:56 AMSwonVIP
Definitely one of my most used programs so far. Great job!

but I have some issues with larger teamgames... 1v1s and 2v2s will work without any problems but like every 5th 4v4 game will not be displayed in the app (gamemode 0v0 it cant list any information).
Also the RAM usage is a bit high... if you keep it running serveral hours it will eat you RAM in combiniation with coh2. (Coh2 starts lagging).

and then I have some feature requests... is it possible to add some advanced stats especially for teamgames like winning sprees or a win:lose ratio. You could add these to the options menu (visable/invisible toogle option).

Thanks again for your effort!

btw did you code it in C#?

cheers :luvCarrot:

Hey, can you send the log file where your issues occur (zipped via pm)? (you can view them Help->Open logs)
About the feature request: possible, will add once i get the replays chat's done and optimized the OSD feature a bit
Thanks btw
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight