Login

russian armor

CELO - Company of ELO

PAGES (23)down
11 Dec 2014, 12:09 PM

Is the CPM counter for this program working as intended? I used this for the first time yesterday, and it claims that I'm playing at ~200 CPM. Haven't played that 'fast' since BW, and in a game with a slower pacing as well.
13 Dec 2014, 00:27 AM

Is the CPM counter for this program working as intended? I used this for the first time yesterday, and it claims that I'm playing at ~200 CPM. Haven't played that 'fast' since BW, and in a game with a slower pacing as well.

AFAIK the cpm counter is working properly, it registers each right and left clicks and divides by the time passed in the match
14 Dec 2014, 12:56 PM
Patrion 310

I'm getting this error when Celo game watcher is running

"Index was outside the bounds of the array." Any ideas?

Edit: Seems to have fixed it self.
14 Dec 2014, 22:54 PM

Love the program! Just abit bummed out that match history doesn't work and so i have to rename the replays manually from replay manager. :P
13 Jan 2015, 05:48 AM

Howdy. Just thought I'd provide a status update of my experiences with CELO.

This is still only a very minor issue, but I'm finding that CELO still reports all ranks as one place higher than they actually are.

I was having issues with Match History not working, but I've just checked again and everything from the last month seems to be there, so that's great.

CELO sometimes reports the change in player ranks after a match, but very rarely. It's a nice feature, so it would be great if it always happened.

Feature request: I have no idea whether this would be possible or not, but it would be great to see what commanders an opponent has equipped. The fact that we can only see that critical information in the loading screen is poor design on Relic's part.
13 Jan 2015, 22:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2015, 05:48 AMCyanara
Howdy. Just thought I'd provide a status update of my experiences with CELO.

This is still only a very minor issue, but I'm finding that CELO still reports all ranks as one place higher than they actually are.

I was having issues with Match History not working, but I've just checked again and everything from the last month seems to be there, so that's great.

CELO sometimes reports the change in player ranks after a match, but very rarely. It's a nice feature, so it would be great if it always happened.

Feature request: I have no idea whether this would be possible or not, but it would be great to see what commanders an opponent has equipped. The fact that we can only see that critical information in the loading screen is poor design on Relic's part.

I haven't played the game a lot this days to test the application.
However as for the first issue: The ranks that I get from the game is something I don't have control, I can however subtract by 1 if thats Ok for everyone in the end.

The post-match ranking was an experimental feature, apparently the game gives results when match ends after a few seconds some times, other times it just doesn't give them (don't know why really).
As for the last problem, unfortunately theres no way to do that at the moment or that feature would be implemented a long time ago
14 Jan 2015, 13:23 PM
Patrion 14

It´s a great tool, very useful. Good job Neffarion. :)

I don´t know if you got plans for the future but i´d love to see the duration of a match in the replay analyser. Is this possible?
17 Jan 2015, 23:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jan 2015, 13:23 PMFanatic
It´s a great tool, very useful. Good job Neffarion. :)

I don´t know if you got plans for the future but i´d love to see the duration of a match in the replay analyser. Is this possible?

Possible but requires a lot of updating and work from my end, specially every time the game is updated and replay system is changed by relic
28 Jan 2015, 14:52 PM

Have you thought about making the application open source (via github for example)?
It would allow others to add features / fix bugs.

(Depending on the license you still would have full copyright on the application)
2 Feb 2015, 19:54 PM

Have you thought about making the application open source (via github for example)?

(Depending on the license you still would have full copyright on the application)

Yes, i have been thinking on that for some time, and i will eventually do it
20 Feb 2015, 07:47 AM

That would be awesome.

I love this tool, I hope it is continued to be supported.
14 Mar 2015, 17:59 PM

Permanently Banned
does it still works? and do you need a replay file for it? because i deny to write replay to get more FPS.
14 Mar 2015, 20:16 PM

does it still works? and do you need a replay file for it? because i deny to write replay to get more FPS.

AFAIK it works, no you don't need replay
2 May 2015, 14:54 PM

I just made it Open-Source at git-hub has requested.
GitHub Repository
Feel free to improve it
5 May 2015, 12:22 PM

I keep getting this error when I press start the game watcher:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)
6 May 2015, 12:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 May 2015, 12:22 PMShang
I keep getting this error when I press start the game watcher:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)

Im quite sure that is due to a .NET framework error.
Have u got .Net Framework 4 or higher installed?
6 May 2015, 13:22 PM

I installed the NET framework you linked and even reinstalled it.
6 May 2015, 19:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2015, 13:22 PMShang
I installed the NET framework you linked and even reinstalled it.

this is all i could find related to that error: Link
20 Jun 2015, 13:31 PM

Hey, does anyone here use the Livestream Displayer feature successfully? I like the idea of it, but I only seem to be outputting blank text files.
27 Jun 2015, 00:30 AM

Updated. fixed replay manager and match history
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment