Login

russian armor

CELO - Company of ELO

PAGES (23)down
17 Oct 2014, 17:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2014, 02:41 AMCyanara

I think the issue here is that you're talking about post match results. As far as I can tell, this program only fetches *prematch* ranks when the match is loading. Obviously the elo results will be different afterwards. That may even account for the 'transposed' issue (ie, a simple derank from a lost game).

This, ranks, levels and hours are only obtained before the match starts.
18 Oct 2014, 19:10 PM

how does the match history function work? it does not look at all your games before you installed CELO?
18 Oct 2014, 19:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2014, 19:10 PMNinjaWJ
how does the match history function work? it does not look at all your games before you installed CELO?

No, has long you use the Game Watcher, it will save all your matches along with the matches replays
18 Oct 2014, 19:24 PM

No, has long you use the Game Watcher, it will save all your matches along with the matches replays

Thanks! So every time before i start COH2 i need to start up Game Watcher first?
18 Oct 2014, 19:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2014, 19:24 PMNinjaWJ

Thanks! So every time before i start COH2 i need to start up Game Watcher first?

You can either start game and then start game watcher or vice versa, doesn't really matter
What matters is having it enabled before you find a match
18 Oct 2014, 19:34 PM

You can either start game and then start game watcher or vice versa, doesn't really matter
What matters is having it enabled before you find a match

Thanks!! Hehehe maybe in future update, Game Watcher will start automatically :D :D

One more quesiton (sorry i am new to this mod), what is the "output folder" tab in the AutoHotkey s. DO ineed to use it
18 Oct 2014, 19:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2014, 19:34 PMNinjaWJ

Thanks!! Hehehe maybe in future update, Game Watcher will start automatically :D :D

One more quesiton (sorry i am new to this mod), what is the "output folder" tab in the AutoHotkey s. DO ineed to use it

That is just a path where the AutoHotKey Executable script will be created. then all you need to do is open that executable and inside the game the keys will be changed (try the typing the the game chat so you can see the effect for example)
20 Oct 2014, 05:56 AM

Just a minor issue I encountered today: I finished 10 qualifying games in Soviet 3v3 Random. I was lucky enough to get rank 1 as a result. In my next game however, CELO reported me as being 'Unranked (Custom Game)', despite it being an automatch game.

I've never seen anything like that before, and don't know if it means anything, but I thought I'd just let you know.

20 Oct 2014, 17:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2014, 05:56 AMCyanara
Just a minor issue I encountered today: I finished 10 qualifying games in Soviet 3v3 Random. I was lucky enough to get rank 1 as a result. In my next game however, CELO reported me as being 'Unranked (Custom Game)', despite it being an automatch game.

I've never seen anything like that before, and don't know if it means anything, but I thought I'd just let you know.

Its most probably a minor bug. you should be there in placements
24 Oct 2014, 10:52 AM

The other problem I saw yesterday is that I "got" Prestige" lvl increased while should not.

Other issue is that the players list is a little hard to analyse on game start. Any sorting or just showing who belongs to which team would be nice....

history is not working for me it's always empty ...

but good work man anyway :)

edit:

player list seems to not keep proper ranks as well :(

edit:

rank number is truncated so 30000 is being displayed as 3000
28 Oct 2014, 13:56 PM

My install doesn't seem to be creating any match histories anymore, even though I run Game Watcher for almost every game. It used to, but I realised one day that there were no recent ones. I cleared the list and haven't had any since.

I've tried uninstalling the program, deleting any remaining directories, and reinstalling with the latest, but I'm still not seeing anything. Any suggestions?
28 Oct 2014, 19:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 10:52 AMQmaPL
The other problem I saw yesterday is that I "got" Prestige" lvl increased while should not.

Other issue is that the players list is a little hard to analyse on game start. Any sorting or just showing who belongs to which team would be nice....

edit:

edit:

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2014, 13:56 PMCyanara
My install doesn't seem to be creating any match histories anymore, even though I run Game Watcher for almost every game. It used to, but I realised one day that there were no recent ones. I cleared the list and haven't had any since.

I've tried uninstalling the program, deleting any remaining directories, and reinstalling with the latest, but I'm still not seeing anything. Any suggestions?

I'm currently looking for those issues please wait for the update soon
29 Oct 2014, 04:07 AM

I'm currently looking for those issues please wait for the update soon

No worries. Cheers for all the effort you put into this. It's an awesome tool.
31 Oct 2014, 03:00 AM

Its most probably a minor bug. you should be there in placements

I think I've worked out why this happened. CELO always reports me as 1 rank higher than the official ladder does. Obviously ranks tend to vary by 1 or 2 positions as people around you win or lose, but when I started getting into top 10 ladders, I realised that this is a constant. So when I'm rank 1, it tries to rank me as one rank higher and fails.
1 Nov 2014, 17:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2014, 10:52 AMQmaPL

edit:

edit:

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2014, 03:00 AMCyanara

I think I've worked out why this happened. CELO always reports me as 1 rank higher than the official ladder does. Obviously ranks tend to vary by 1 or 2 positions as people around you win or lose, but when I started getting into top 10 ladders, I realised that this is a constant. So when I'm rank 1, it tries to rank me as one rank higher and fails.

Updated, I hope the levels work correctly now.
Also the the rank is fixed
1 Nov 2014, 22:56 PM

Updated today and now it wont detect the people when the game is starting up. (coh)
1 Nov 2014, 23:17 PM

I'm impressed the list is very nice, thanks.
History is working as well.

The only problem is that links to the steam/coh2 profiles do not work now.

2 Nov 2014, 00:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2014, 22:56 PMDropy
Updated today and now it wont detect the people when the game is starting up. (coh)

I will have a look

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2014, 23:17 PMQmaPL
I'm impressed the list is very nice, thanks.
History is working as well.

The only problem is that links to the steam/coh2 profiles do not work now.

the official COH2 website was having some problems not sure about the steam tough i will see what i can do
2 Nov 2014, 01:34 AM

I've installed net framworks of course :(
2 Nov 2014, 02:25 AM

I've installed net framworks of course :(

New small hot-fix, see if it makes any difference
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L