Login

russian armor

War Cabinet – new strategy and war game

• This thread is locked
15 Jul 2014, 12:56 PM

New content in War Cabinet Gallery Section - http://www.warcabinet.net/gallery/concept-art-2/. Please share your comments about the helmet.
15 Jul 2014, 20:40 PM

I think your helmet looks shitty.

I do like the fact that if i click one to get a closer look, your stupid slide show takes me quickly to the next steaming pile.

I went ahead and fixed it for you.

22 Jul 2014, 11:26 AM

I think your helmet looks shitty.

I do like the fact that if i click one to get a closer look, your stupid slide show takes me quickly to the next steaming pile.

I went ahead and fixed it for you.

Can you tell me what exactly you don`t like in the helmet? I see that you have put some efforts to decorate it according to your taste.
22 Jul 2014, 11:29 AM

New Interface Screen for Faction Selection

This is the Interface screen for Faction selection.
The Interface screen where to select your playable county. Which one you will choose: the House of Green or the House of Orange.
Share your choice on the selected faction as well as your opinion on the Interface screen.
28 Jul 2014, 12:31 PM

New BTR-60PB
There is new addition of entry level mechanized infantry for the House of Orange.
BTR-60PB rigged and ready to be animated.

Share your thoughts and comments.
30 Jul 2014, 14:00 PM

Another screenshot of BTR-60PB side view

Share your comments.
31 Jul 2014, 09:50 AM
Donator 11

The different textures of this game don't seem to blend together that well at this point, hope that will be changed on later versions :)
11 Aug 2014, 12:21 PM

Hi guys,
We are happy to share with you the design of the Strategic Map.This is the place to get the overview of the war theater.

Here you plan and perform movements, deployment, reinforcements and air operations.You also get information and filter display of strategic objects like barracks, factories, supply depots, SAM sites, EWR stations, cities, villages, etc.
Weathear report will guide you about combat operations in different atmospheric conditions.

What do you think about it? Share your comments.

If you want to see a full-size screenshot:http://www.warcabinet.net/gallery/pre-alpha-screenshots/
11 Aug 2014, 19:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2014, 09:50 AMSirlami
The different textures of this game don't seem to blend together that well at this point, hope that will be changed on later versions :)

We will be insulting ourselves and all gamers if we don’t change improve the textures (especially for the terrain). They will change as the development progress further
11 Aug 2014, 19:46 PM

Love this copy pasting promo material.

Looks like a cool game mate!

11 Aug 2014, 19:52 PM

Love this copy pasting promo material.

Looks like a cool game mate!

What do you mean by "copy pasting promo material"?
21 Aug 2014, 11:18 AM

Supply and logistics have been playing important role in every war since ancient times.

As a general rule if you want to win a war there should be couple of things present. One of them is strong supply and logistics. This involves huge volume of manpower, equipment, fuel, food infrastructure consideration and serious planning. Without it even mightiest army is becoming helpless mass of people and equipment.

They all had to be moved usually between great distances from the homeland into the campaigning theaters. The fighting front is where the links in the supply chains end.

In the end it doesn’t matter if it is a real war or just a strategy war game the rules remain the same. That is why we believe that any serious war strategy game should consider including this key element. We will.

In this regard we would like to share with you one piece of equipment suit for the task. This is the Ural fuel tanker 375D, which can be quickly and accurately allocated to supply the battle front. The Ural-375D is a general purpose 4.5 ton 6x6 truck, produced at the Ural Automotive Plant in the Russian SFSR since 1961. The ZIL-157 was the standard Soviet truck until it was replaced by the Ural-375D, which became the standard Soviet truck in 1979. The Ural-375D was soon replaced by the Ural-4320. The Soviets also found the trucks an ideal platform for the BM-21 Grad rocket launcher. Other modes for the Ural-375D included troop carrier, supply carrier, etc.

So please take a close look at it and tell us what you think.
21 Aug 2014, 16:32 PM

What the hell? How was this thread allowed to stand? xD The guy has nothing to do with COH and clearly made an account simply to advertise his game.

Can't you mods, like, ban him or something? He's getting free-advertising despite not having contributed anything to the community or the game(Company of Heroes 2 I mean: Free advertising has probably given the guy a good £300/£400) :/
21 Aug 2014, 18:07 PM

Permanently Banned

REMOVE THREAD
21 Aug 2014, 22:30 PM

I believe I have already reported the thread for being spam. It yielded nothing fruitful short of getting the thread moved...

I suspect there is a conspiracy aloof
21 Aug 2014, 23:53 PM

22 Aug 2014, 00:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2014, 16:32 PMAlbus
What the hell? How was this thread allowed to stand? xD The guy has nothing to do with COH and clearly made an account simply to advertise his game.

Can't you mods, like, ban him or something? He's getting free-advertising despite not having contributed anything to the community or the game(Company of Heroes 2 I mean: Free advertising has probably given the guy a good £300/£400) :/

I`m not trying to advertise here, and believe me the good advertisement is a lot more expensive :)
Every game in the beginning looks like this one, which I`m trying to show you. We do our best to differ from many other games, which are well or less known, because we search for your opinion and feedback in every step of the game creation. Is this a bad thing? How many developers are doing this?
I entered this forum because I assumed that you are gamers with long gaming experience, who can help and advise us in our quest of what you would love to play. So can you help me with that? :)
22 Aug 2014, 00:32 AM

I believe I have already reported the thread for being spam. It yielded nothing fruitful short of getting the thread moved...

I suspect there is a conspiracy aloof

As far as I can see the topic is in Other games section. This is not an advertisement, because I`m not trying to sell you anything. While doing these comments please have in mind that we are putting so much efforts in this project and we are in a constant search of feedback from game lovers how to make it even better. We are fully dedicated to do something new and with a high quality. Our main rule is to seek a feedback from the people who would like to play it. I`m not trying to convince you that this is the best game, I`m just searching for your comments how to meet your expectations. We are in pre-alpha test stage and now it is the most crucial moment to include every opinion in to the game development. It is really easy to attack me and my posts but after all War Cabinet team is trying to create something good for you and for all the other gaming people. I saw your criticism about the helmet, but you didont`t give me any serious argument what exactly you dislike there.
And believe me there is no conspiracy of any kind :)
So please help us or just ignore my topic.
Thank you!:)
22 Aug 2014, 00:33 AM
Patrion 14

To be very honest with you, I think it's disrespectful to show us a game on a site where people are really putting effort into the devellopement of another game.
Hence, thread locked.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS