Login

russian armor

ComputerHeat Shoutcasts

PAGES (11)down
5 Nov 2014, 18:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Herzy v. agvdijk

We're back with a viewer-submitted replay!
5 Nov 2014, 18:48 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

E-zy v. xHoLyHammerx

"Carnage"
-KilrathiSoldier
7 Nov 2014, 18:02 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

L E M O N & CieZ v. Lifer & Ozena

I am very pleased and privileged to be joined by none other than CieZ to cast this match! Behold as CieZ expounds on the intricacies of double Wehrmacht strategies and I compare things to animals.
10 Nov 2014, 13:19 PM

Great game and cast. Always like how you get top players to explain why they picked certain units/commanders.
13 Nov 2014, 11:19 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2014, 13:19 PMTetley
Great game and cast. Always like how you get top players to explain why they picked certain units/commanders.

Thanks! I'm trying to line up some more casts like that, but scheduling is challenging. I had DanielD on for one of the first casts to help commentate on a player who was trying to improve his game; that was a lot of fun and something I would like to do again, also.
13 Nov 2014, 11:24 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

I was on GeneralsGentlemen with TheMachine to co-cast a great game between Strixeh (USF) and RunToTheSun (OKW). Give it a look-see!

Check out GeneralsGentlemen's thread as well to get more of their casts.
24 Nov 2014, 07:08 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Strixeh v. 耶律豪男

Channel regular, Strixeh, takes on the man-whose-name-we-cannot-say, 耶律豪男, in a humdinger of a nail-biter of a 1v1 on Semoskiy! KilrathiSoldier joins to call the plays.
25 Nov 2014, 14:23 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

HelpingHans v. Romeo

Luvnest joins to provide his expert insight on the pronunciation of German words. He also helps out with the cast! What a guy!
25 Nov 2014, 15:14 PM

wrong link to the cast hehehe
25 Nov 2014, 15:42 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2014, 15:14 PMMVwhine
wrong link to the cast hehehe

Derp. Thanks for pointing that out!
26 Nov 2014, 14:09 PM

Strixeh v. 耶律豪男

Channel regular, Strixeh, takes on the man-whose-name-we-cannot-say, 耶律豪男, in a humdinger of a nail-biter of a 1v1 on Semoskiy! KilrathiSoldier joins to call the plays.

This game was nuts, wonder how different it would have been using lmg's instead of G43s
26 Nov 2014, 17:44 PM
Patrion 14

HelpingHans v. Romeo

Luvnest joins to provide his expert insight on the pronunciation of German words. He also helps out with the cast! What a guy!

Great cast, gg really enjoyed it.
27 Nov 2014, 15:57 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

RedxWings v. Romeo

E-zy joins to help cast a game unlike any other! We laugh and we cry (tears of laughter).
29 Nov 2014, 09:14 AM

rename your casts to "Computerheats Laggy casts".Including endless lags all 2 secounds. Cant believe someone with such an extreme laggy Computer like you casting matches. You have the most laggy casts i ever saw. All 2-3 secounds your games start to lag around.

You should stop casting games or buy a better Computer because your casts a unwatchable with all These endless lags.

Absolute terrible laggy Performance.
29 Nov 2014, 09:22 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2014, 09:14 AMAffe
rename your casts to "Computerheats Laggy casts".Including endless lags all 2 secounds. Cant believe someone with such an extreme laggy Computer like you casting matches. You have the most laggy casts i ever saw. All 2-3 secounds your games start to lag around.

You should stop casting games or buy a better Computer because your casts a unwatchable with all These endless lags.

Absolute terrible laggy Performance.

although i am not as bitter, it is pretty bad lately. it wasn't laggy at all until like 4 casts ago. i don't know why but should be fixed immediately
29 Nov 2014, 09:33 AM

Strixeh v. 耶律豪男

This for example..........the Tiger vs IS-2 fight and the whole game itself is in slow Motion with all these lags every 2-3 secounds. Its absolutely annoying to watch. Its not fun to watch games in slow Motion. Nothing but lags for 50 minutes.....
29 Nov 2014, 10:28 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2014, 09:33 AMAffe

This for example..........the Tiger vs IS-2 fight and the whole game itself is in slow Motion with all these lags every 2-3 secounds. Its absolutely annoying to watch. Its not fun to watch games in slow Motion. Nothing but lags for 50 minutes.....

Yep, the recent performance hit to the game is taking its toll on me as well. I also probably had OBS set up incorrectly for this cast. I'm adjusting settings so that future casts will be back to their usual smoothness ;) It takes a bit of experimentation.
29 Nov 2014, 10:48 AM

Yep, the recent performance hit to the game is taking its toll on me as well. I also probably had OBS set up incorrectly for this cast. I'm adjusting settings so that future casts will be back to their usual smoothness ;) It takes a bit of experimentation.

Great to hear. The last few games you have castet were great but they were all completely ruined by These endless lags. Its a shame that so great replays getting wasted and trown out of the window with These unwatchable lags.....You should definitely fix this before casting anymore matches.
29 Nov 2014, 12:16 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2014, 10:48 AMAffe
Great to hear. The last few games you have castet were great but they were all completely ruined by These endless lags. Its a shame that so great replays getting wasted and trown out of the window with These unwatchable lags.....You should definitely fix this before casting anymore matches.

I'm glad to hear you have faith :) Honestly, there is no one who finds the situation more annoying and embarrassing than me.
In some instances in the past, KilrathiSoldier and I have junked whole casts because of technical aspects, usually sound. When there is a guest - Luvnest, E-zy - I am reluctant to do that.
I/we usually record several shoutcasts over a short period (1 or 2 days) and then release them over the course of a week. This has the downside that when there is a technical problem (eg bad FPS) I don't always discover it until it is too late :( We will not be putting out new casts until I can find settings that give a stable framerate.
2 Dec 2014, 18:17 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Alright! The kinks have been worked out and we're back to stable-framerate-land!

KoreanArmy v. xHoLyHammerx

Fantastic game between a COH1 pro, KoreanArmy (Soviets), and a DOW2 veteran, xHoLyHammerx (OKW)! KilrathiSoldier joins from the remote studio, rocking the laptop integrated microphone.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 31

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment