russian armor

COH Replays

5 May 2014, 11:24 AM
5 May 2014, 22:22 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

i wanted to make a vcoh replay thread, but you beat me to it >_<

Believe this!

Amis vs PE - G43 spam into baserush with 3 P4's :O

http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/replays.php?game=25&show=details&id=295418

6 May 2014, 08:41 AM

PE Vs Brit

Trying to hold on long enough for a trollololo jadg(Viewer wanted me to go Jadg so I obliged) to arrive with some backup panther buddies. Game looked pretty hopeless, then a miracle happened.

Also another funny thing happened to both my panthers end game that I think you'll all enjoy. Sure made me chuckle.

http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/replays.php?game=25&show=details&id=295425
6 May 2014, 09:02 AM

Permanently Banned
gamereplays :snfCHVGame:
6 May 2014, 10:14 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

von, lets play a vcoh game sometime soon. :)
11 Jun 2014, 11:43 AM

http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/replays.php?game=25&show=details&id=296334
Why don't we have a coh 1 replay stuff here WHY DEAR GOODNesS WHYYYYYYYYY
12 Jun 2014, 15:53 PM

Well..., for those recent and very often changes we had for COH1 including the replay files - it would be quite hard to develop considering those.

Since we do not expect any updates for COH1 from now - it could be possible to deploy this. Though it would then divide already small community in those who post/download replays in coh2.org or GR which is not good thing.

Great feature would be to link GR replays on COH2.org and display them therefore same way as COH2 replays are displayed. Idk how's with all the permission things - but no need of DB information is needed for this since get responce could be parsed

Anyways - that's quite a lot of work.
12 Jun 2014, 16:01 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

GR has an offsite thingy allowing you to show their replays easily for SC2.

They don't have one for COH.

If you want to just trade replays without the fancy parser info, you can always upload them here to "My Files" and post the link. Our coders will have their hands full updating our replay system for WFA, so don't expect any COH1 replay support here any time soon. Soz! <444>3
12 Jun 2014, 16:06 PM

Well..., for those recent and very often changes we had for COH1 including the replay files - it would be quite hard to develop considering those.

Since we do not expect any updates for COH1 from now - it could be possible to deploy this. Though it would then divide already small community in those who post/download replays in coh2.org or GR which is not good thing.

Great feature would be to link GR replays on COH2.org and display them therefore same way as COH2 replays are displayed. Idk how's with all the permission things - but no need of DB information is needed for this since get responce could be parsed

Anyways - that's quite a lot of work.

How would this split the community hardly anyone goes on GR anymore, the ones that do simply do it for replays, example, literaly all the people who are in my tournament signed up through this website, and literraly no one, and on my last tournaments all combined around a total or like 3 joined through GR.
12 Jun 2014, 16:11 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Oktarnash, COH2.ORG would be happy to support you in ways that we can. Newsposts and/or your own sub-forum in the events section. Just ask.
12 Jun 2014, 16:35 PM

Oktarnash, COH2.ORG would be happy to support you in ways that we can. Newsposts and/or your own sub-forum in the events section. Just ask.

Thanks although the newspost has been running late for like 5 days :\ already talked to coputer heat and he explained why, but i doubt we'd get more people with a newspost anyways, still we are gonna have our biggest tourney so far :D
27 Jun 2014, 22:37 PM
7 Jul 2014, 21:03 PM

How would this split the community hardly anyone goes on GR anymore, the ones that do simply do it for replays, example, literaly all the people who are in my tournament signed up through this website, and literraly no one, and on my last tournaments all combined around a total or like 3 joined through GR.

ye ur right
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS