Login

russian armor

Two new free Commanders today!

PAGES (8)down
24 Apr 2014, 22:26 PM

Affe, please let is go.
If you don't like it, play another game.
The mechanic won't change, so don't bother spamming about it.
24 Apr 2014, 22:31 PM

By the way does anyone know what plane delivers the the fuel. It looks kind of like a B17.
24 Apr 2014, 22:32 PM

Affe, please let is go.
If you don't like it, play another game.
The mechanic won't change, so don't bother spamming about it.

I love the commander System.
BTW did you guys ever saw someone build tank traps for example? neither did i because ist locked in a single stupid commander that nobody uses because all the other 10000 commanders we have are much better therefore the tank traps commander getting completely ignored.

from all the 10000 commander we have atm 70% of them getting ignored beause there are some commanders that a extremely strong and much better then the others.I always see People using the same commanders and all others getting ignored because there are too much of them.

GREAT SYSTEM!
24 Apr 2014, 22:33 PM

By the way does anyone know what plane delivers the the fuel. It looks kind of like a B17.

New Idea incomming:

The Fuel-Commander that gives the tanks of your teammate fuel so that they can drive.
24 Apr 2014, 22:43 PM

I also love the idea of a puma-commander we already have since now.
In 30 days the Puma commander will be forgotten because other commanders are much better and more helpful.

I look back to CoH I.Puma was non doctrinal and Germans could also build tiger via doctrine.So you could build Puma + tiger together in a 1vs1 game.

BUT NOW: We have Puma and tiger locked in different commanders.its not possible to build them in a game together.so you can build only Tiger OR Puma but you cant have them both at the same time like in CoH I !Great!!!!!

But in 30 days when People have played the Puma commander to death and it starts to get boring they will sit on there PC and ask themself: "Mh should i get a Puma or maybe the much stronger tiger commander".

Well.........I go for the Tiger and the Puma was never seen again like the tank traps and other bullshit thats locked in a commander that nobody uses..:clap:

Good Job relic.:clap:
24 Apr 2014, 22:59 PM

I am amazed at your ignorance and arrogance.

vCoH and CoH2 have pretty much the same amount of non doctrinal units, yet CoH2 offers a lot more units in commanders. Quite a few of those are freely accessible (DShK, 45mm ATG, Sherman, Puma, 250HT).

Relic gives 2 commanders with one new unit each away for free and all you can think of is complaining about the fact that stuff is in different commanders (vCoH had doctrines, did you also whine about not having Airborne and Pershing at the same time?). I personally really like the commander system since it offers a far higher amount of customization than just a doctrine choice. I don't like the DLC part though.

Honestly, give it a rest. You made a triple post, insulted quite a few other people and did nothing but constantly re-iterate your argument, each time exaggerating more. You are one of those people who always complain aren't you?
24 Apr 2014, 23:03 PM
Patrion 14

You might wanna tone down here Affe. At least make your post constructive. You're on our watch list mate, don't test our patience :)
24 Apr 2014, 23:05 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Affe, your posts are neither funny nor constructive nor helpful. You just rage about the commander-system in a way which I would ascribe to a 8-year old boy. Totally unnecessary.
24 Apr 2014, 23:07 PM

I am amazed at your ignorance and arrogance.

vCoH and CoH2 have pretty much the same amount of non doctrinal units, yet CoH2 offers a lot more units in commanders. Quite a few of those are freely accessible (DShK, 45mm ATG, Sherman, Puma, 250HT).

Relic gives 2 commanders with one new unit each away for free and all you can think of is complaining about the fact that stuff is in different commanders (vCoH had doctrines, did you also whine about not having Airborne and Pershing at the same time?). I personally really like the commander system since it offers a far higher amount of customization than just a doctrine choice. I don't like the DLC part though.

Honestly, give it a rest. You made a triple post, insulted quite a few other people and did nothing but constantly re-iterate your argument, each time exaggerating more. You are one of those people who always complain aren't you?

you are right about CoH1.I hoped relic would go further and give the Players even more undoctrinal Units in CoH2 so that we have more Options and variety in the game.But we get 1000 Units locked in an insane amount of commanders.

BTW why does relic give a commander 5 abilitys/call ins?Thats too many Options.Give all commanders only 1 ability/call in unit.
They could make a KV-8-only commander with the KV-8 only but nothng more.
Or the railway-arty-only commander with only railway arty and nothing other.:)

So relic could make more commanders out of the existing commanders.

mhhh i m just dreaming about all the possible commanders Options.........:megusta:
24 Apr 2014, 23:14 PM

You might wanna tone down here Affe. At least make your post constructive. You're on our watch list mate, don't test our patience :)

Oh i m sorry about myself but relic seems to ignore the fact that this System with an ridiculus amount of commanders is just terrible and wrong.It takes all the Options and variety away from the game.There are 1000 commanders, that sounds great at first and you think "Wow so many commanders cool".But you can only choose 1 out of the 1000 commanders and dont have acess to the other 999 and thats extremely wrong from a game design Point.

I have no idea why relic is ignoring this.
25 Apr 2014, 00:05 AM

Commanders are good; the Lend-Lease guy feels a bit too versatile when compared to other Soviet commanders. It has great abilities, is able to supplement T3, and get the Dshk. Receiving the Sherman at 9CP I think makes the commander sort of nominal, as it's late in the game, and probably won't be super effective unless supplemented with T4 or AT guns.

The Ostruppen call can-in for the Mobile Defense Commander is very risky because one time I received 2 vet zero Ostruppens with no weapons, and another time I received 2 vet 2 Ostruppens both with MG42 lmgs. I know they were trying to go with an off-map battle group thing, but paying 500mp is quite risky.

Critical analysis aside; I like free stuff, and this update has made my week.
25 Apr 2014, 00:07 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 23:14 PMAffe

Oh i m sorry about myself but relic seems to ignore the fact that this System with an ridiculus amount of commanders is just terrible and wrong.It takes all the Options and variety away from the game.There are 1000 commanders, that sounds great at first and you think "Wow so many commanders cool".But you can only choose 1 out of the 1000 commanders and dont have acess to the other 999 and thats extremely wrong from a game design Point.

I have no idea why relic is ignoring this.

nice use of hyperbole. doesnt help your case though.

i think we need more doctrine slots. like from 3 to 5. that'll make thing better i think.

ps. i was excited to see 20 new post in this topic because i personally didnt have chance to play yet. so i wanted to read about it. but you just needed to get the attention huh... again...
25 Apr 2014, 00:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 17:39 PMAffe

New models?
SU-100 is a SU-85 with a longer gun.
KV-85 is a KV-1 with the turret of the T-34/85.
there is nothing new.

No they aren't...

Have you actually looked at an Soviet vehicle?

The SU-100 isn't an upgrade of the SU-85, the SU-100 was an entire new project with a new superstructure that included a Cupola and more armour. Due to shortages many of these chassis's were given 85mm guns and designated SU-85Ms. The SU-85 we have is the original version with no cupola.

The KV-85 is not an upgrade of the KV-1. The KV-1 chassis was modified to become the lighter KV-1s and then the turret was replaced... with the same turret as the IS-1/2 series...

Have you even looked at the tanks?

Good step forward IMO. The Soviets used a ton of Shermans so it makes sense to have them in.

Honestly though, I want to try the Puma.B-)
25 Apr 2014, 01:18 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Free commanders yay! <444>3 Sherman and Puma <444>3 sweeet :D
25 Apr 2014, 01:46 AM

They could call the new Soviet commander: 1st Guards Mechanized corps doctrine- because the elite 1st guards were completely outfitted with 76mm Shermans and had lend lease halftrack infantry.

The Sherman has low HP but good DPS.
25 Apr 2014, 04:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 17:39 PMAffe

New models?
SU-100 is a SU-85 with a longer gun.
KV-85 is a KV-1 with the turret of the T-34/85.
there is nothing new.

SU-100 - thicker armor and a big 100 mm cannon, the armor and armor penetration SU-100 is very similar to Jagdpanther, but easier.

KV-85 - this body from the KV-1S and turret of IS-1

PS. Thanks for the new patch and Lend-Lease commander.
25 Apr 2014, 05:01 AM

Permanently Banned
pumas are ingame since beta, idk why that big hype about :S
25 Apr 2014, 05:24 AM

The soviet commander's main advantage is constant fuel for munitions. This allows one to build more T-34s.

The Sherman is pretty good but expensive @35 more fuel. I believe that its main advantage is higher DPS but everything else is similar to the T-34/76.

The Puma is cool vehicle but kind of pointless due to how late it comes out. It is also close to the fuel price point of the Stug G and only 30 lower the Panzer IV so buying it is questionable.
25 Apr 2014, 05:50 AM

Is this Affe for real?

It sounds like you are speaking on behalf of some greater audience but nobody seems to give a fuck about your opinions. It's just sad actually.

Soviet commander seems solid option. Yesterday we played 2vs2 with my mate and he had that commander. I was going for SU85 (and had to try KV-1 also). It worked like a charm. Panthers had to keep a small distance because of my SU's and Sherman was just murdering infantry.

Tank fights seems definitely more interesting. Overall balance based on two games seems better.

I can't really yet have final opinion but now it seems that all is good for preparing of Western Fronts. Relic, you may have your focus on that :) . Oh wait, one thing.. Please add Random Faction button. Of course I can mix it manually but it would be nice improvement and for sure not too hard to implement.
25 Apr 2014, 05:56 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2014, 05:50 AMFlamee
It sounds like you are speaking on behalf of some greater audience but nobody seems to give a fuck about your opinions. It's just sad actually.

affe real picture.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight