Login

russian armor

pre-order, the 4/24 or 4/25

24 Apr 2014, 00:38 AM
Patrion 14

what do you think we are going to get? for those of us that pre-order? what would you like?
24 Apr 2014, 00:46 AM

Something unique for both sides that doesnt break the game.
24 Apr 2014, 00:46 AM

it can be skins for the new tanks, but i hope nothing pay to win like commanders
24 Apr 2014, 00:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 00:46 AMatwar
it can be skins for the new tanks, but i hope nothing pay to win like commanders

In the Q and A, it didnt say anything buyable. "No buy" but we might be expecting just a patch, and the commanders later on when the problems with the patch are isolated and fixed.
Only Relic postRelic 24 Apr 2014, 01:03 AM

There's not going to be a pre-order this week. Sorry for the crossed wires, that's on us.

There won't be anything to buy for this week's Update.
24 Apr 2014, 01:17 AM
24 Apr 2014, 01:28 AM

Not to be "that guy" but after the shafting the preorders / collectors edition for this game got, I wouldn't bother pre-ordering anything just on principle.
24 Apr 2014, 01:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 01:28 AMShazz
Not to be "that guy" but after the shafting the preorders / collectors edition for this game got, I wouldn't bother pre-ordering anything just on principle.

That is pretty standard fare handling of DLC these days. Nothing, perhaps except for physical copies of "limited editions" games or limited-run codes can be expected to remain exclusive forever.
24 Apr 2014, 02:15 AM
Patrion 14

well poo, and i was ready to spend some money :( thanks for the update noun, we still love you and all the hard work that you do :)
24 Apr 2014, 04:20 AM

That is pretty standard fare handling of DLC these days. Nothing, perhaps except for physical copies of "limited editions" games or limited-run codes can be expected to remain exclusive forever.

Its not the fact that content wasn't exclusive, its that what was given to DCE sounded like a decent value in the steam store description but in reality wasn't worth more than $10-15
24 Apr 2014, 10:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 01:28 AMShazz

+1
24 Apr 2014, 11:37 AM
Patrion 14

i know i didnt get a very good deal with my C.E.,but i love this game and want to support it any way i can :) i still have faith in relic and there bosses sega.
24 Apr 2014, 11:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 11:37 AMutmost
i know i didnt get a very good deal with my C.E.,but i love this game and want to support it any way i can :) i still have faith in relic and there bosses sega.

you will support this game if u send me 1000EUR.

your asking now how it could help the game??

well ill answer. if u give me this money I could buy a new pc with a better system and would start to stream only for you and entertain other people with the game. if people see me play they would maybe buy this game and relic gets money again. You see it is a realy good idea for all of us.
24 Apr 2014, 11:56 AM
Patrion 14

you will support this game if u send me 1000EUR.

your asking now how it could help the game??

well ill answer. if u give me this money I could buy a new pc with a better system and would start to stream only for you and entertain other people with the game. if people see me play they would maybe buy this game and relic gets money again. You see it is a realy good idea for all of us.
+1
24 Apr 2014, 12:14 PM

I would have imagined people wanted to see how the patch is before blindly buying the expansion though. At least that's what I was going to do. If the patch doesn't fix the game I don't think I will be buying the expansion either.
24 Apr 2014, 12:48 PM

I would like to remind people that all of the DLC to date post release has caused huge imbalances in the game. If you want to encourage Relic to balance first then look for a way to earn more money, I would recommend you hold off on preordering.

If things look good you will be able to get everything in some bundle sale for cheap.
24 Apr 2014, 12:59 PM

I would like to remind people that all of the DLC to date post release has caused huge imbalances in the game. If you want to encourage Relic to balance first then look for a way to earn more money, I would recommend you hold off on preordering.

If things look good you will be able to get everything in some bundle sale for cheap.

Ohh yea, that such huge imbalances that was caused by osttruppen, counterattack, luftwaffe supply, lufftwaffe close air support, advanced warfare, both defensive doctrines, urban defense doctrine, partisan doctrine and mechanized assault.

Ohh the imbalances...

Absolutely nothing to do with 2 commanders only being batshit op and the rest being moderate/good at best.
24 Apr 2014, 13:32 PM

ditto
24 Apr 2014, 13:37 PM

the only 2 commanders which were rly Pay 2 win for a few days/weeks was Soviet industry and German elite troops. Soviet industry got his fix few days after release.
German elite troops got his fix few WEEKS! after release...

Now they are fine.
24 Apr 2014, 13:40 PM
Patrion 14

i am a american, and we want new things now :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS