Login

russian armor

Explanation of username

PAGES (9)down
12 Nov 2015, 22:01 PM

I've pinned it for all the good people to see.
12 Nov 2015, 22:23 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2015, 18:31 PMA_E
I foolishly used to use my real name on all my online accounts, so had to delete them all, taking the name Account_Deleter. I then ragequit the biggest community I was part of at the time, and when I came back I called myself Account_Eliminator. And now I'm stuck with a shitty online identiy name so I abbreviate it instead, true story...........

I like it so cheer up :P
14 Nov 2015, 07:21 AM

Well, mine is pretty obvious but it's not my in-game name.

My nickname has a story thought, not so interesting since it comes from a pun in my language but still:

My in game name (and real life nickname, friends barely call me by my real name) is HOJAT which is pronounced HɔːdʒæT [HO'JJAT] with an emphasis on the "J".

Religious figures in my country are called "HOJJATUL ISLAM", and most of them have beard. I'm a fellow Beardsman myself and my friends started calling me "HOJJATUL IMSAL" which is a pun in farsi meaning "HUJAT OF THIS YEAR" instead of "HUJAT OF ISLAM". Because of my beard, the nickname HOJAT stuck and I barely remember my name.
5 Jan 2016, 09:09 AM

So, the SPAM is actually an old clan tag. ive used to play "chivalry: medievel warfare" like a madman and me and a friend of mine often won large team games on our own (8v8). as it is with computer games you dont win because youre good at it, but because you abuse, spam or cheat. in Chivalry ppl always called us spammers (spamming feint attacks or combos, which ironically is kinda the point of swordfighting isnt it? to give your opponetnt(s) no respite?) so we decided to form a 2-man-clan called SPAM. It also fits really well with CoH2 and the occassional "garden you, SPAMMER!!", "spam, spam, spam", etc.

Now the R33k is 1337-speak (used kind of sarcastically, because who really thinks this is cool, hm?) for Reek. Reek is actually the name for multiple persons in George RR Martins A song of ice an fire book series. im referring to the first, original Reek.

Heres a quote from Roose Bolton about Reek:

"I knew the first Reek. He stank, though not for want of washing. I have never known a cleaner creature, truth be told. He bathed thrice a day and wore flowers in his hair as if he were a maiden. Once, when my second wife was still alive, he was caught stealing scent from her bedchamber. I had him whipped for that, a dozen lashes. Even his blood smelled wrong. The next year he tried it again. This time he drank the perfume and almost died of it. It made no matter. The smell was something he was born with. A curse, the smallfolk said. The gods had made him stink so that men would know his soul was rotting. My old maester insisted it was a sign of sickness, yet the boy was otherwise as strong as a young bull. No one could stand to be near him, so he slept with the pigs … until the day that Ramsay’s mother appeared at my gates to demand that I provide a servant for my bastard, who was growing up wild and unruly. I gave her Reek. It was meant to be amusing, but he and Ramsay became inseparable. I do wonder, though … was it Ramsay who corrupted Reek, or Reek Ramsay?"
6 Jan 2016, 01:11 AM
Patrion 14

PIG SOUP

PIG - POG - Persons other than grunts - Generation Kill 2008 - POG evolves to PIG

SOUP - from CoD4 2007- SOAP evolves to SOUP

combine and the best ever internet name comes to life: PIGSOUP.

-------------------------

my previous names include jakimson, ja-kim-son, which i thought was a genius derivative from my real name when i was 14.

corporal, because i like the sound of it.

and the most genius of all, Litoris Clicker.

and other generic names.
20 Feb 2016, 18:27 PM

star67 is a song from drake
21 Feb 2016, 07:40 AM

My user's origin is from a youtube video "Flatline, 11/5 toronto y'll know what to do show some love." So 'flatline, 11/5' is morphed into flatline115
22 Feb 2016, 21:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

elchino7: basically chino is chinese in spanish. While i'm from a japanese family, it's common in my country to use the word chino as a nickname for people who are not even close to been asian.
It's been a cheap throwaway nick for quite a while.

Chukonoku: wololo.

Comes from this AoE II unit, which are armed with Chu ko nu, which are basically a repeating crossbow. I played random faction and RNG used to put me to play with this faction. I used to wrongly called them like that and later on i just grabbed it as my gamer nickname.
22 Feb 2016, 21:47 PM

Pablonano is basically a mix off Pablo, my real name, and "Enano", which means "short talled person" on spanish. Had sense when i was about half stature than all my classmates, but now doesnt makes any sense since im around 1'90 m. I use to call myself ingame as "ElTirador", that means "the shooter" on spanish, it cames from my dark ages on call of duty, where i was stupidly good with snipers (actually, my friends gave me that name)
25 Feb 2016, 03:10 AM

Way back, a friend and I shared a copy of Diablo 2 and this is the account name. Latin for plurality. Pretty much explanatory by itself.
25 Feb 2016, 22:22 PM

My name is based off a true story :snfPeter:
28 Apr 2016, 22:50 PM

Decepticus was the nickname of a Tunisian cyber dissident I used to follow online before the revolution. And also because it sounds cool :/
6 May 2016, 13:09 PM

My username is an latinification of the swedish king Karl XII. In english that is pretty much King Charles XII = Carolus Rex XII = CarolusXII
Charles is the guy who got his ass beaten at Poltava by Peter the Great and went into exile in Turkey, as described here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M65mswPJN80
6 May 2016, 14:17 PM

From the Comic book series Edens Trail the main character is called Latch and I'm cool like him :P
6 May 2016, 14:58 PM

Back when I wasn't that good with English(still not good I think). There was a forum I want to join, and I want a new username, I looked around myself, found a softdrink literately have its brand name of "SOFTDRINK", so I used it for that account.

After many years, me and my friend were hunting noobs in the vcoh custom game, there were situations that some players(well, actually most) we beat refused to play another game with us. Therefore we start to changing our steam username to wish to mock those players, one of the way to think a new username, is to rearrange the order of character in a word, I use it on my "softdrink" name, in the end it transform into the "rintfosk" with missing of D somehow. The reason I keep it as one of my main username is just because it sounds more smooth than other random ordered strings...
5 Sep 2016, 01:24 AM

Mine is just a pun of 'cya' and 'sayonara'.

Mostly it's good for getting weeaboo kids worked up because they think I don't know how to spell 'sayonara' correctly :)
5 Sep 2016, 14:04 PM
Donator 11

Mine comes from one of the Tiger quotes in vcoh ( the one below)
5 Sep 2016, 14:10 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Picked up the nickname Bacon at University for some "particular" bacon-related dares, and it's stuck ever since.

MonolithicBacon was just to make it sound like I had a colossal pork-sword.
5 Sep 2016, 14:21 PM
Senior Referee Badge

|GB| The Hooligan486

|GB| = | Gaming Bro's | = Me and my bro B-)

The Hooligan = im fan of a football club in the netherlands called "AJAX" (my coh2.org profile image MVGame). I started with "Ajax Hooligan", then changed it to just "Hooligan". So don't fuck with me m9s :romeoMug:

486 = WHY THE HELL NOT xD were some random numbers i always use to make sure i dont have the same name as somebody else. I always use 486 though, dont know why :foreveralone:

Hope you like my name, i do B-)
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight