Login

russian armor

Sov prop war ?

21 Apr 2014, 14:08 PM

sorry if this is a dumb question, but do sovs have prop war now ? I played a game where a sov dropped leaflets from the sky and forced a retreat, like vCOH german terror doc. is this a thing now ?
21 Apr 2014, 14:24 PM

The propaganda ability has been in the game since it came out. The Anti-infantry Tactics and Terror Tactics commanders have it.
21 Apr 2014, 14:43 PM

What about it?
Its here since forever, its underused because its in average/not FOTM doctrines.
21 Apr 2014, 15:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2014, 14:43 PMKatitof
What about it?
Its here since forever, its underused because its in average/not FOTM doctrines.

Its underused because of said reasons and because it doesnt work consistently / fast enough.

Retreating PAK's make me lol tho
21 Apr 2014, 15:57 PM
Patrion 27

sorry if this is a dumb question, but do sovs have prop war now ? I played a game where a sov dropped leaflets from the sky and forced a retreat, like vCOH german terror doc. is this a thing now ?

Have you considered looking at the Soviet commanders in the Army Customizer? You know this game isn't just a German simulator and lets you do that right?
22 Apr 2014, 01:55 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Yeah, generally people think the NKVD Commander is pish.

Then suddenly Advanced Warfare came out and people started complaining about how Radio Intercept was OP despite the fact that the NKVD guy had had it since day one.

Propaganda is not an ability I chose, but I find I like it when I have it. As in, it is better than nothing and it does force people to retreat. A incen barrage just forces them to move, but not necessarily to retreat.

It is cheaper than an incen barrage after all but does not do damage.

However if you can set it up so that your teammates drop things on the base after you've retreated them there you can get some damage.

As most people talk about 1v1 and 2v2 the maps are smaller, in theroy on a bigger map the lack of field presence caused by a forced retreat and having to walk back has a greater effect.

22 Apr 2014, 02:08 AM
Honorary Member Badge

tbh this doctrine can be very very good in the right hands sure you don't get a call in tank but who cares. :D recommend using in 2v2s more munis to play with.
22 Apr 2014, 03:39 AM

Wifi, I hope you're joking. :D Because NKVD is by far the most over powered doctrine in the game and it should be seen more often in high skill games. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★