Login

russian armor

Nerf german mass panther rush

15 Apr 2014, 11:36 AM

Raise cost of german tanks or buff soviet At
Because right now most of team match goes the same;germans spam infantry then mass tank=easy win for germans frustration for me and other soviet players
with only 3 or 4 points germans manged to build 8!!! panthers and 3 pz4 plus 2brumbard and some other ugly car
Coh 2 is like space ork marines(mass op army) vs over nerfed imperial guards
wh40k..
Why germans got mass army instead of soviets its not ww2 accuarate ITS JUST NONSENSE
Neo
15 Apr 2014, 11:44 AM

Tank patch is coming soon.
15 Apr 2014, 12:00 PM
Donator 22

Raise cost of german tanks or buff soviet At
Because right now most of team match goes the same;germans spam infantry then mass tank=easy win for germans frustration for me and other soviet players
with only 3 or 4 points germans manged to build 8!!! panthers and 3 pz4 plus 2brumbard and some other ugly car
Coh 2 is like space ork marines(mass op army) vs over nerfed imperial guards
wh40k..
Why germans got mass army instead of soviets its not ww2 accuarate ITS JUST NONSENSE

replay!
15 Apr 2014, 12:14 PM

This is only a problem in 2v2+ but it is still a valid issue IMO
15 Apr 2014, 13:16 PM
Donator 11

i hope they never do balance based on 3s and 4s. those modes will always be about spam. if they do what are you talking then they should also nerf t34 train for massive rams.

my advice is that you spam t34s and ram those panthers. 2 lost t34s is not such big of a deal for soviets as it is for germans if they lose 1 panther.
15 Apr 2014, 13:18 PM

The angryness on this customer is really strong.
15 Apr 2014, 13:22 PM

Permanently Banned
i hope they never do balance based on 3s and 4s. those modes will always be about spam. if they do what are you talking then they should also nerf t34 train for massive rams.

my advice is that you spam t34s and ram those panthers. 2 lost t34s is not such big of a deal for soviets as it is for germans if they lose 1 panther.

Jesus Christ. Another german biased reply. Do you even play Sovjets in AT? Ram is all about randomness. Sometimes you need 4 T34 to disable 1 Panther. Oh wait, better do some Blitzkrieg do avoid getting rammed!
15 Apr 2014, 13:36 PM

Jesus Christ. Another german biased reply. Do you even play Sovjets in AT? Ram is all about randomness. Sometimes you need 4 T34 to disable 1 Panther. Oh wait, better do some Blitzkrieg do avoid getting rammed!

If that is a german biased reply, than yours it's an exageration. Where are you raming from? The Panther's front? ...A german crew voice in game says something like... "they try engaging german top engineering..haha... good luck!".

To avoid that german crew guy making fun of you, you'd better ram from rear or from side. Even from front, it's a big exageration to claim that a Panther needs 4 raming hits to be disabled. In my (of course not relevant soviet games), I never missed one ram properly executed from rear or from side.
15 Apr 2014, 13:59 PM

So... what's your Panther doing whilst I'm trying to edge around to ram it from the sides...?
15 Apr 2014, 14:24 PM
Patrion 14

This is only a problem in 2v2+ but it is still a valid issue IMO

Ha ha ha.

1 v 1 players are a tiny, albeit over-vocal, minority.

Most of the problems in this game are caused by 1 v 1 whiners.
15 Apr 2014, 14:28 PM

Ha ha ha.

1 v 1 players are a tiny, albeit over-vocal, minority.

Most of the problems in this game are caused by 1 v 1 whiners.

Probably because 1v1 is the most competitive mode and if CoH2 wants to be competitive with tournaments and all that shit, it needs to be balanced first and foremost for 1v1.

There is not a single RTS I know that balances otherwise.
15 Apr 2014, 14:29 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2014, 14:28 PMKatitof

Probably because 1v1 is the most competitive mode and if CoH2 wants to be competitive with tournaments and all that shit, it needs to be balanced first and foremost for 1v1.

There is not a single RTS I know that balances otherwise.

exactly
15 Apr 2014, 17:50 PM

Permanently Banned
So... what's your Panther doing whilst I'm trying to edge around to ram it from the sides...?

Of course I stand still to make sure balance works and wait until T-34 manages to come behind my lines where my support of course does not wait! What else? :)
15 Apr 2014, 17:51 PM
Patrion 14

exactly

The admission that there were other modes than 1 v 1 and those concerns might be valid just tickled me. It sort of sums up a lot of this forum, which is a tiny group of people having a massive amount of influence on a game played by many thousands of others.
15 Apr 2014, 18:02 PM

To avoid that german crew guy making fun of you, you'd better ram from rear or from side.

Just to clarify: There is no such thing as "side armor." There are only two hitboxes for tanks, and that is bisected across the width of the model. It's either front or rear, nothing else. So hitting the tank from the side, but on the frontal half will mean nothing more than ramming it directly from the front. What matters is simply hitting the model on the rear half.
15 Apr 2014, 19:52 PM
Donator 11

The admission that there were other modes than 1 v 1 and those concerns might be valid just tickled me. It sort of sums up a lot of this forum, which is a tiny group of people having a massive amount of influence on a game played by many thousands of others.

then search for another forum. in the games like coh2 competitivness is home at 1s and 2s. other modes are just for fun and to fool around with friends. when i play those modes s i never care if i play good and def dont care about ladder.
15 Apr 2014, 20:03 PM

then search for another forum. in the games like coh2 competitivness is home at 1s and 2s. other modes are just for fun and to fool around with friends. when i play those modes s i never care if i play good and def dont care about ladder.

I'm not uber competitive and enjoy the larger game modes, but I generally would agree with this statement. But even then, Panthers in a 2v2 can even be a bit ridiculous.

EDIT: Isn't this thread kind of a moot point anyways? I mean PQ has already stated they are making sweeping changes to tank combat so it's kind of futile to continue to comment on the current armored combat gameplay.
15 Apr 2014, 20:17 PM

If your opponents have 8 panthers, brumbars and p4s, you should have a metric fuck ton of SUs or ISUs. Panthers cost more fuel than SU-85s, and are outranged by them. They're advantage is in their speed and being turreted. If panthers costed even more you could have 2 SU-85s to 1 panther, and Germans would never be able to flank Russian defenses.
15 Apr 2014, 20:32 PM

If your opponents have 8 panthers, brumbars and p4s, you should have a metric fuck ton of SUs or ISUs. Panthers cost more fuel than SU-85s, and are outranged by them. They're advantage is in their speed and being turreted. If panthers costed even more you could have 2 SU-85s to 1 panther, and Germans would never be able to flank Russian defenses.

But..But...Soviets have to build T4 for SU-85s! It's not fair! Why can't I just spam Conscripts and ZiS guns!?
15 Apr 2014, 20:41 PM

2brumbard and some other ugly car

Signed, a mad soviet fanboi.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak