Login

russian armor

The Angry Bears - Recruitment

PAGES (10)down
17 Apr 2014, 00:56 AM

How unbearable MVGame
17 Apr 2014, 01:35 AM

Tempting... tempting... but what's the deal with not being on the beta balance team?
17 Apr 2014, 07:21 AM
Patrion 15

I do not approve of this clan. While on a backpacking trip in Colorado my camp was ransacked by a black bear. After watching it eat about 5,000 calories worth of food and destroy $300 of camping equipment, I ran it off with nothing but a giant stick and some rocks, I ran directly at it, howling and erect, with a giant rage boner. I then had to make a makeshift shelter about a half mile from my camp site and weather a rainy night and a 2 day hike with no food and a punctured water reservoir. That night will forever be burned into my brain. I curse every bear and all those who support them. May they all enter hibernation and never wake up. Bears are a destructive and malicious creature, and cowardly at that. Never forgive, never forget. (Btw that's a true story)
17 Apr 2014, 07:36 AM
Patrion 14

^ Man, you should have drunk your own piss.

MVGame.
17 Apr 2014, 08:53 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I do not approve of this clan. While on a backpacking trip in Colorado my camp was ransacked by a black bear. After watching it eat about 5,000 calories worth of food and destroy $300 of camping equipment, I ran it off with nothing but a giant stick and some rocks, I ran directly at it, howling and erect, with a giant rage boner. I then had to make a makeshift shelter about a half mile from my camp site and weather a rainy night and a 2 day hike with no food and a punctured water reservoir. That night will forever be burned into my brain. I curse every bear and all those who support them. May they all enter hibernation and never wake up. Bears are a destructive and malicious creature, and cowardly at that. Never forgive, never forget. (Btw that's a true story)

someone didn't...
17 Apr 2014, 09:48 AM

Weird how you can call a bear cowardly... Pretty smart methinks to do what he did, though it's sad you had to go through what you did.
17 Apr 2014, 10:43 AM

Next time chase it off before it eats all your food and ransacks your camping equipment :o
17 Apr 2014, 10:46 AM

17 Apr 2014, 10:49 AM

Next time chase it off before it eats all your food and ransacks your camping equipment :o

17 Apr 2014, 11:19 AM

If you lay still on the ground, bear will not harm you!!!

Source
17 Apr 2014, 11:24 AM

I'd say that bear was anything BUT cowardly.

Lets analyse your story. There are two types of animals in your story. One of them is violent, destructive and bloodthirsty. The other one is a bear.

Humans are the most vile, murderous and evil creatures ever to roam the earth. We fuck up the entire planet in our endless pursuit of power and money. We hunt animals for FUN. We wipe entire species of the face of the earth because we can make money of their body parts. We have the weapons do turn this whole planet into a blazing ball of fire.

And that bear. That simple bear. Armed only with claws and teeth. What does he do? He walks up to the camp of one of these disgusting humans and he steals their food. That bear was no coward. He was a god damn bad ass.
17 Apr 2014, 11:27 AM

I'd say that bear was anything BUT cowardly.

Lets analyse your story. There are two types of animals in your story. One of them is violent, destructive and bloodthirsty. The other one is a bear.

Humans are the most vile, murderous and evil creatures ever to roam the earth. We fuck up the entire planet in our endless pursuit of power and money. We hunt animals for FUN. We wipe entire species of the face of the earth because we can make money of their body parts. We have the weapons do turn this whole planet into a blazing ball of fire.

And that bear. That simple bear. Armed only with claws and teeth. What does he do? He walks up to the camp of one of these disgusting humans and he steals their food. That bear was no coward. He was a god damn bad ass.

I think he was joking buddy, the clue is he is still alive
17 Apr 2014, 14:28 PM

To my fellow bear enthusiasts,

The interest in the hunt is much larger than I expected. If you are waiting to join please bear with me while I deal with the backlog. I've created a private steam group for bears accepted into the pack and general management.

~President bear

Napalm
17 Apr 2014, 14:33 PM
Donator 11

maybe i could change my name to b34rch1ld. hmmm...
17 Apr 2014, 15:02 PM

I think he was joking buddy, the clue is he is still alive

Was he really joking? If yes, then its ok. If not i would say this. You where on his cutoff, he had to take it so he can have all the recurses (your food):D
Joking beside, you can't blame a bear for that. That is nature, you where in a camp somewhere in the wild i guess!!!

17 Apr 2014, 15:14 PM
17 Apr 2014, 18:29 PM
17 Apr 2014, 19:30 PM
Patrion 15

The post was meant to be a joke about why I don't approve of this clan. The bear in my story was obviously just acting on instinct and I don't hold that against him at all. I have nothing but respect for bears, it was pretty shocking to walk up to my campsite and find him in it. I was only about 15 feet away before I saw him, he was pretty impressive. I didn't scare him off earlier because I wasn't sure how he would react. This was during one of the dryest summer colorado had ever seen (2012 saw many wildfires and because it was so dry there was heightened bear activity) and I didn't know how desperate he was. I watched his body language for a while and his reactions to my actions before I deemed it safe to run at him to scare him off.

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2014, 08:53 AMWiFiDi

someone didn't...

I know, it was totally my bad and I deserved what I got. I had only been at my stopping point for the night for about 20 minutes and was planning to eat soon so I only strung it up about ~15 feet. I stepped about 35 yards away to take in the view for a few minutes and when I walked back to my site there he was.

Oh, and Aerohank, sounds like you had quite a bit you needed to get off your chest. I was obviously joking about the bear being a coward, but I'm glad my story could facilitate your catharsis. Humans....
17 Apr 2014, 20:20 PM

Now now bear enthusiasts. Don't get your paws crossed. 10/10 Salmons for the story FestiveLongJohns.
17 Apr 2014, 20:51 PM

The post was meant to be a joke about why I don't approve of this clan. The bear in my story was obviously just acting on instinct and I don't hold that against him at all. I have nothing but respect for bears, it was pretty shocking to walk up to my campsite and find him in it. I was only about 15 feet away before I saw him, he was pretty impressive. I didn't scare him off earlier because I wasn't sure how he would react. This was during one of the dryest summer colorado had ever seen (2012 saw many wildfires and because it was so dry there was heightened bear activity) and I didn't know how desperate he was. I watched his body language for a while and his reactions to my actions before I deemed it safe to run at him to scare him off.

I know, it was totally my bad and I deserved what I got. I had only been at my stopping point for the night for about 20 minutes and was planning to eat soon so I only strung it up about ~15 feet. I stepped about 35 yards away to take in the view for a few minutes and when I walked back to my site there he was.

Oh, and Aerohank, sounds like you had quite a bit you needed to get off your chest. I was obviously joking about the bear being a coward, but I'm glad my story could facilitate your catharsis. Humans....

That guy in the picture is the g43 noob I mauled yesterday. MVGame
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 94
France 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %