Login

russian armor

Attack move on tactical map

14 Apr 2014, 17:58 PM

Hi guys, I'm a fan of using Tactical map for my movements, specially if i'm dealing in 2 fronts.

The problem is that, after you hit "attack move" and try to click on the tactical map where you have more units, the size of the "stat bar" of the units that are on destination is too big and I can't make a click to complete the movement. I have to click on an area where there are no units.
Just fix that by letting click on the unit stat bar when attack move is carried.

Thanks
15 Apr 2014, 19:43 PM

Nobody uses Tactical map for attack move command?
16 Apr 2014, 04:27 AM

Right now what I do is just click in the opponents base (or a corner of the map depending on where I am) when I attack move on the tactical map.

Once you get used to doing that it's actually not so bad.
16 Apr 2014, 06:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2014, 04:27 AMDanielD
Right now what I do is just click in the opponents base (or a corner of the map depending on where I am) when I attack move on the tactical map.

Once you get used to doing that it's actually not so bad.

I think this issue can be fixed easily by letting click on any unit and taking the target unit position as destination instead of disabling left click.
16 Apr 2014, 07:41 AM

The problem is that a+left mouse is also an attack order, and some people use that. Personally I use right click.

I think a better solution would be making the damn icons smaller on the tac map.
16 Apr 2014, 07:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2014, 07:41 AMDanielD
The problem is that a+left mouse is also an attack order, and some people use that. Personally I use right click.

I think a better solution would be making the damn icons smaller on the tac map.

I would love to see this change happen, or maybe let us be able to scale our own logo's.
Unfortunately i dont think this is very big on the "we want to do" list at Relic :p
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★