Login

russian armor

Splines

12 Apr 2014, 18:28 PM

I am currently creating my 3rd map and I seem to be having a bit of trouble with splines.
I am able to use them for a while and then I suddenly can't sellect the aready placed splines to edit them, even though I am on the spline tool. This happens to both object splines and texture splines. However I can create new splines but then can't edit them. The only way to re sellect them is to completly exit the world builder and re open it.

Is any one else having a problem with this or is it just me? if you know a way to fix the problem I would love to know. Thanks
12 Apr 2014, 18:37 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I've experienced this as well. Best known solution is the one you've found already. Just save the map, restart WorldBuilder, and load your map again.
12 Apr 2014, 18:56 PM
12 Apr 2014, 19:22 PM

it happens when you change tool when editing a spline and won't work when you reselect the spline tool, if you press the space-bar it will stop editing the spline the tool is stuck on.
12 Apr 2014, 21:16 PM

it happens when you change tool when editing a spline and won't work when you reselect the spline tool, if you press the space-bar it will stop editing the spline the tool is stuck on.

THIS ^

hit spacebar.

And if your camera ever gets stuck panning, press the arrow key in the direction your stuck moving. Unrelated, but just as frustrating.
29 Apr 2014, 20:33 PM

And if your camera ever gets stuck panning, press the arrow key in the direction your stuck moving. Unrelated, but just as frustrating.

It's very frustrating indeed. o_O
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS