Login

russian armor

Can't pick a commander

7 Apr 2014, 20:30 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

This has happened to me one and I've heard others complaining of it in teamgames. Occasionally, there will be a long pause after the load screen, where you can't move your units. Then finally it gets going, but no commander portraits appear in the UI. You can't pick a commander at all. No tabbing in or out or going to the tac map will fix it. You're just stuck with no commander the whole game. Have others experienced this?
7 Apr 2014, 20:44 PM

I have had it to that for the first few times i click but then it goes through after constant clicks. Your and my issue may not be the same though.
8 Apr 2014, 09:21 AM

I've experienced something similar, although slightly different, in the sense that after selecting a commander no abilities would be displayed in the UI. Other friends also experienced this bug it seems.
9 Apr 2014, 03:45 AM

Have the same bug as Chuck Norris very occasionally.

Hang on, is that a good sign?
9 Apr 2014, 05:42 AM

same problem here Ami
9 Apr 2014, 06:17 AM

You must have tried to pick commander while the game is in limbo.

done that once or twice.

Reported to Relic 2

Gotta wait till everyone is loaded
9 Apr 2014, 06:27 AM

I also had all commander-buttons dissapear a couple of times already. It is very seldom, but it happens from time to time.
9 Apr 2014, 15:13 PM

When a player has very low computer capacity, the start of the game is delay and during this period you should not buy troups or choose a commander ot these things can happen.

I know it become it always happen to me with my teammate in 2vs2. I wait my pio or ing move to start playing.

One time, i had no commander and 2 conscripts locked....

9 Apr 2014, 15:28 PM

This has happened to me one and I've heard others complaining of it in teamgames. Occasionally, there will be a long pause after the load screen, where you can't move your units. Then finally it gets going, but no commander portraits appear in the UI. You can't pick a commander at all. No tabbing in or out or going to the tac map will fix it. You're just stuck with no commander the whole game. Have others experienced this?

I have. But just once in 1000+ games.
9 Apr 2014, 16:44 PM

When you play with Germans this lag is not an issue at all, just continue the game, you have high chances of winning without any commander anyway.
9 Apr 2014, 16:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2014, 15:13 PMrafiki
When a player has very low computer capacity, the start of the game is delay and during this period you should not buy troups or choose a commander ot these things can happen.

I know it become it always happen to me with my teammate in 2vs2. I wait my pio or ing move to start playing.

One time, i had no commander and 2 conscripts locked....

This.

Do not queue up units or select a commander. Wait until everything loads. The loss of that 0.5 seconds will be nothing compared to the loss of 200+ mp or commanders at the start of the game.

Talking about wasting resources at the start of a game, why is the hot key for sniper the same as to destroy construction of the building when it is being built?
9 Apr 2014, 16:50 PM

The worst bug I had after the patch update ... and it happened only once .... was my unit shields for my tanks disappeared. It was a little hard to find my tanks on the field without the icon!!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★