Login

russian armor

Festung costs 40 fuel instead of 10, molotov problem etc

6 Apr 2014, 06:54 AM

There is a problem with my custom map im making for the contest.. festung building costs 40 fuel to build while in other maps it costs 10.. also russia has molotov cocktail already researched at start of the round.. and im sure other prices/upgrades are different from other maps as well.. any idea what could cause this ?

I have been thinking that maybe my map uses singleplayer default values for these prices etc but i have no idea how to change those things.. any ideas ?
7 Apr 2014, 05:38 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Make sure you are not using any hand placed buildings like HQs and base buildings.
7 Apr 2014, 16:58 PM

Make sure you are not using any hand placed buildings like HQs and base buildings.

thanks, i had HQs and base buildings (for measuring how big area i should create for mainbase buildings) but i have deleted those... so maybe those have changed some stats in some file, any idea which file ? I could manually edit it maybe ?
8 Apr 2014, 09:10 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Unfortunately these buildings might trigger updates which you have very little control over. You can't visually see them in a file. To possibly remove them you would have to use SCAR for scanning player upgrades to get a list of the upgrades. Then by looking at that list you could tell which one is the one triggered by the HQ.
8 Apr 2014, 12:02 PM

Unfortunately these buildings might trigger updates which you have very little control over. You can't visually see them in a file. To possibly remove them you would have to use SCAR for scanning player upgrades to get a list of the upgrades. Then by looking at that list you could tell which one is the one triggered by the HQ.

Any quick explanation how can i do that ? Im old modder so i know little bit of coding. Is your tutorial about "custom starting resources" helpful maybe ?

Im amazed that nobody else has this problem, has noone ever placed those base buildings on their map and saved ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 27
Germany 305

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment