#freeakosi MVGame
28 Feb 2014, 19:09 PM
Senior Editor Badge

28 Feb 2014, 19:15 PM
Donator 11

He's a good boy.
28 Feb 2014, 19:15 PM
Patrion 14

The censorship on this page is amazing. You read a thread and next second its gone. I understand that you close bullshit threads, but deleting? However, it remains the dull peculiar flavour.
28 Feb 2014, 19:25 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

If we make things invisible you won't know if we've deleted them or made them invisible.

That being said, Akosi spam over the website became very annoying in the last weeks and he entirely stopped writing constructive posts. I personally incentivate everyone expressing his opinion in a polite way and using common sense but what Akosi ended up doing was just spamming memes and non-sense phrases everywhere, necroing a lot of very old threads.

That being said, he is a good boy for sure (but he can't control himself). I don't know if the ban is permanent or temporary tho (will ask around)

Smirnoff I don't think the censorship here has ever been that high (quite the opposite tbh), but if you really believe so then it might be that we are doing something wrong. Where do you think we are doing it wrong? Are we making stuff invisible too many times instead of closing threads for example? (closing means that people could still see/read threads)
28 Feb 2014, 19:46 PM
Patrion 14

First of all, thanks for your response marcus. As i mentioned before i have nothing against closing a thread, because of abuse or indecent manner. But these invisible doing (in my opinion its like deleting informations for the public)feels like censorship. How should i know that you don´t delete inappropriate opinions when i´ve never had the option to understand why you "deleted" a thread.
Sure, threads full of hate or racism is somethingelse and should be deleted.
28 Feb 2014, 20:58 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

If we make things invisible you won't know if we've deleted them or made them invisible.

True dat :D

That being said, Akosi spam over the website became very annoying in the last weeks and he entirely stopped writing constructive posts. I personally incentivate everyone expressing his opinion in a polite way and using common sense but what Akosi ended up doing was just spamming memes and non-sense phrases everywhere, necroing a lot of very old threads.

I very much respect your balanced judgement. :)

That being said, he is a good boy for sure (but he can't control himself). I don't know if the ban is permanent or temporary tho (will ask around)

I can support "time out" i.e. . temporary ban to cool heels for say,half day/one day/two days...up to one week in a worst situation. (And these time-outs can ofc be renewed if absolutely necessary). But they have to be exercised by somebody who is sympitaco (sp?) to this board/Coh1/Coh2.Which is to say, has known the members and can recognise a risk situation, as opposed to a general melange I am far from convinced that some badge holders knowthis is the case.

Smirnoff I don't think the censorship here has ever been that high (quite the opposite tbh),

Agreed,but do not overcompensate by bringing in the Gauleiter of London etc

but if you really believe so then it might be that we are doing something wrong. Where do you think we are doing it wrong?

I really do not like perma-bans for people like Nullist - in fact I think they are downright unfair....and therefore I would not/do not support a perma-ban for Akosi either. Maybe he annoyed the admin-and he becamea little'samey' - but he supported the site and was active.

Let me pose you a question,Marco: I do not need to read your reply - keep it to yourself -, but please answer this in your mind: friend Semint has not posted in here for how long? A year? He has contributed nothing to this board since his initial early piece on vCoH. Agreed? But he remains a badge-holder and accordingly devaluates whatever ranking system you have for that. It is a corruption. . Yet, people who do bother to post here e.g. Nullist or Akosi, get banned -possibly perma-banned.

Do you see where am I going? And without wanting to open old scabs from GR: Is this an old boys club which does not wake up and move on? DONT ANSWER ME on this board :) -just answer these questions to yourself in your mind.

Are we making stuff invisible too many times instead of closing threads for example? (closing means that people could still see/read threads)

This board should lock more than it does - it might save some from bans -but it takes experienced posters to know when to do that,not green-behind-the- ears ambitious moderators,which one or two of your team are. No names,no pack- drill :)
28 Feb 2014, 22:50 PM

akosi (illes akos) was banned from the Hungarian fansite as well some years ago (I'm a mod at that site) thus I am not surprised he could achieve the same here. He admitted that he used maphack in CoH1 in ranked matches and behaved in a destructive manner at our fansite. My post is about to warn you that he is not a good guy at all.

He coaxed valuable items out of a clan mate in Diablo III and "forgot" to give them back after testing and sold them for real money (the total value of items was ca. 350 bucks).

He uses multiple accounts for CoH2, etc. I think it is enough about our man. It is up to you now, comrades you restore this shit hole back or ban him forever. If someone cheat you once he will do it again.
1 Apr 2014, 15:42 PM

Permanently Banned
Thank you Barton this fan thread and for others, I totally deserve it Kappa

akosi (illes akos) was banned from the Hungarian fansite as well some years ago (I'm a mod at that site) thus I am not surprised he could achieve the same here. He admitted that he used maphack in CoH1 in ranked matches and behaved in a destructive manner at our fansite. My post is about to warn you that he is not a good guy at all.

He coaxed valuable items out of a clan mate in Diablo III and "forgot" to give them back after testing and sold them for real money (the total value of items was ca. 350 bucks).

He uses multiple accounts for CoH2, etc. I think it is enough about our man. It is up to you now, comrades you restore this shit hole back or ban him forever. If someone cheat you once he will do it again.

The energy done for reading this post is not transferred, but destroyed.

You forgot to mention half of those items was mine and after i gave them, he immediately forgot to carry me because I reroll a character. and that i gave you a gold not him because he didnot want to give a fck for you. (btw i didnot sold it,I still have it) And yes, I used maphack for..... a month and I play for 4 years? Show me a beginner who doesnot used maphack in coh1,and let me tell you something, i stopped to use it because i started to like the game and who known that i will be there where i am now. I totally use multiple accounts on coh2 because i am cheating sure.. did you heard about family sharing?

Next time if you want to blackmail me, do it when i amnot banned and can write back to ppl, not like on that awesome fansite where there is only 5-6 forum member lol , that is why you are a mod there. Jesus....

16 May 2014, 21:07 PM
Donator 11

Akosi, Relic, Alpha
16 May 2014, 21:10 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2014, 21:07 PMBatexx

Akosi, Relic, Alpha

no idea what are you talking about MVGame

16 May 2014, 21:32 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

16 May 2014, 22:53 PM

He is teh best