Wargame:Red Dragon

22 Feb 2014, 22:32 PM

Permanently Banned

it looks cool,what u guys think?

edit:

relic needs a something like this "discover" for their website
http://www.wargame-rd.com/en/game-rd.html
22 Feb 2014, 23:11 PM

wargame airland battle is good,too bad that it has so small player base,but i will buy red dragon for sure
22 Feb 2014, 23:12 PM

ALB is awesome so getting this for sure
22 Feb 2014, 23:37 PM

I'll let you know how good it is after the closed beta starts this upcoming week :D
1 Mar 2014, 15:33 PM

ALB was quite good but had some really lame strats and a small playerbase, im sure reddragon will be decent as well, but may also suffer the same problems
28 Apr 2014, 15:04 PM
Donator 11

already playing this game.
quite steep learning curve, but so satisfying when you pass the noob phase.
28 Apr 2014, 15:07 PM

French game by french studio and french editor :) gogo wargame ! aye !
28 Apr 2014, 20:01 PM

Honestly the best RTS I have played. Realistic and rewarding.
28 Apr 2014, 20:38 PM

very nice game, but static positions can be really strong, probably too strong, and no one plays automatch so you have to play in stacked team games where the hosts are playing with their friends on the same map every game and kick anyone who might offer a challenge.

Also french bias the game, french faction gets the best selections of the highest tech units, leclerc, Caesar, Rafael, Roland Marder 2, Tigre Helicopter etc

I like that scouting is necessary, and the line of sight that takes into account contour of land, treeline, buildings etc.
28 Apr 2014, 20:45 PM
Donator 11

lets make some team game guys, add me on steam: sombrabrz
19 May 2016, 20:18 PM

I noticed the Dutch make a decent chunk of CoH2 playerbase, so I bet some of you will be interested by Wargame Red Dragon's first paid DLC ever. It's a Cold War Era RTT.

It adds the Netherlands as a new NATO faction consisting of 80 units for the low price of 6€.
You need to own the base Wargame Red Dragon game, which is currently on sale, 70% discount.

Go stroke your nationalistic tendencies Dutchmen and dutchophyles!
19 May 2016, 20:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2016, 20:18 PMFrencho
I noticed the Dutch make a decent chunk of CoH2 playerbase, so I bet some of you will be interested by Wargame Red Dragon's first paid DLC ever. It's a Cold War Era RTT.

It adds the Netherlands as a new NATO faction consisting of 80 units for the low price of 6€.
You need to own the base Wargame Red Dragon game, which is currently on sale, 70% discount.

Go stroke your nationalistic tendencies Dutchmen and dutchophyles!

:sibHyena:
20 May 2016, 14:43 PM

Eugen slowly becomes another lelic...
24 May 2016, 19:22 PM
Patrion 310

Bought it too. Gonna try to pass this noob-phase it's famous for.
I can imagine it has balance problems though.
30 May 2016, 15:27 PM

Bought it too. Gonna try to pass this noob-phase it's famous for.
I can imagine it has balance problems though.

Well good luck, the game is a bit daunting at the noob phase, but unlike CoH 2 all the impotant stats are shown to you, so you don't have to find them on an obscure website. It's also better balanced than CoH 2.

Stick to major nations for learning the game as they tend to be well rounded. USA, NORAD, USSR, Soviet Korean Alliance or Eurocorps.

Biggest issue with Wargame RD is the lack of ranked automatch for 3v3 and 4v4. The game is infamous for stacked lobbies so beware.
31 May 2016, 13:19 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2016, 15:27 PMFrencho

Well good luck, the game is a bit daunting at the noob phase, but unlike CoH 2 all the impotant stats are shown to you, so you don't have to find them on an obscure website. It's also better balanced than CoH 2.

Stick to major nations for learning the game as they tend to be well rounded. USA, NORAD, USSR, Soviet Korean Alliance or Eurocorps.

Biggest issue with Wargame RD is the lack of ranked automatch for 3v3 and 4v4. The game is infamous for stacked lobbies so beware.

Thnx. Ye I mostly watch vids to see what's important in a deck, how to deal with aircraft, seads, attacking fortified positions, range from samts etc.
What do you mean stacked lobbies?
31 May 2016, 18:52 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Thnx. Ye I mostly watch vids to see what's important in a deck, how to deal with aircraft, seads, attacking fortified positions, range from samts etc.
What do you mean stacked lobbies?

Means when players host lobbies and keep their side filled with the experienced players while the other ain't.

Basically, when you take a smurf and remove the part where they try to pretend they're new.
2 Jun 2016, 13:47 PM
Patrion 310

What's the fun in that?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment