Login

russian armor

Webcam problem .

21 Feb 2014, 01:03 AM

Alright , so today i wanted to record some data with my webcam . I discovered that while video was normally depicted audio wasnt and it was substituded by a dull noise . All that while i could audio record with tthe webcam with the windows soundrecording program . I fiddled with the webcam microphone through the hardware and sound located in the control panel and i corrected the problem somewhat by activating the "hearing of this instrument button" through the hearing sector of the microphone ,but what this does is very odd since i can record audio with video but i have terrible feedback echo and on top the speakers do a buzzing sound . Maybe the fault is with my speakers being half dead i dont know .
21 Feb 2014, 01:10 AM

Permanently Banned
webcum
21 Feb 2014, 11:16 AM

21 Feb 2014, 11:26 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2014, 01:03 AMkafrion
Alright , so today i wanted to record some data with my webcam . I discovered that while video was normally depicted audio wasnt and it was substituded by a dull noise . All that while i could audio record with tthe webcam with the windows soundrecording program . I fiddled with the webcam microphone through the hardware and sound located in the control panel and i corrected the problem somewhat by activating the "hearing of this instrument button" through the hearing sector of the microphone ,but what this does is very odd since i can record audio with video but i have terrible feedback echo and on top the speakers do a buzzing sound . Maybe the fault is with my speakers being half dead i dont know .

So if I got you correctly, you're recording audio through your webcam as well which is giving you problems? If you have a separate microphone you will want to turn off the audio recording device on your webcam otherwise you might get that feedback I believe.
21 Apr 2014, 09:16 AM

webcum,
If you have a microphone you will want to turn off the audio recording device on your webcam otherwise you might get that feedback I believe. :thumbsup:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★