Login

russian armor

New commander taking the field

5 Jan 2014, 23:59 PM

How's it going guys and gals? New to this forum and still getting my bearings both here and in the game itself. Anyhow, I'm laid back and easy going. Pretty into shooters and some racers on consoles and RTS and TBS games on PC. Was really into series such as Age of Empires, Empire Earth, Command&Conquer, Star Wars:Empire at War, and Warcraft(1 and 2) so Company of Heroes just seems the next logical step for me in RTS. Hopefully, I'll find some answers to help beat the learning curve here!
6 Jan 2014, 00:11 AM

Welcome to coh2.org and Company of Heroes :)

I am always happy to see new people joining our community.

Feel free to ask us anything, most people on this site are nice :D.
6 Jan 2014, 12:27 PM

Welcome Welcome :)
6 Jan 2014, 12:31 PM
Patrion 14

Welcome, hope you have a great time !
6 Jan 2014, 14:42 PM

Welcome soldat!
6 Jan 2014, 14:47 PM

Am I the only one who came to this thread thinking it has information on the next DLC Commander?

Welcome!
6 Jan 2014, 14:55 PM
Donator 11

Hey dude!

Welcome!

Make sure to watch replays, read the guides and watch some streams, a lot of the players will be happy to answer your questions.

I'll be streaming a lot in the next few weeks because I was able to fix my stream so feel free to watch and ask questions.
6 Jan 2014, 19:07 PM

Welcome to CoH2.org! im sure you will enjoy your stay here ;)
7 Jan 2014, 07:24 AM

Welcome, enjoy your stay.
7 Jan 2014, 07:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2014, 14:47 PMKhan
Am I the only one who came to this thread thinking it has information on the next DLC Commander?

Welcome!

Nope you are not :D
8 Jan 2014, 19:01 PM
Honorary Member Badge

:welcome: to the...

8 Jan 2014, 19:37 PM

Welcome to the sickest game community ever.
8 Jan 2014, 21:02 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2014, 19:01 PMWiFiDi
:welcome: to the...

First verse of the fourteenth chapter of the Second Book of Kings: 'And he said, "But my brother, Budwise Reborn, is an hairy man, but I am a smooth man."'

Perhaps I might say the same thing in a different way by quoting you the words

"When that One Leaderboard comes
To mark against your name
It matters not who won or lost,
But how you played the game."

'But how you played the game.'.......

Words very meaningful and significant for us here, together, tonight. Words which we might do very much worse than to consider. And I use this word 'consider' advisedly. Because I am using it, you see, in its original sense of 'con-sid—er', of putting one's self in the way of thinking about something.

I want us here, together, tonight to put ourselves in the way of thinking about ... to put ourselves in the way of thinking about, ummh ... what we ought to be putting ourselves in the way of thinking about.

Very recently, I happened to see Sungea sitting on a park bench. she was sobbing. Seeking to give her solace, believing she must have lost to Helping Hans in a 1 v 1, I sat beside her and patted her knee a few times

'Alors, Padre!' she shouted, 'What's your leetle game?'

That, at any rate, was the gist of what she said!

But you know, I was grateful to her because, you see, she put me in mind of the kind of question I felt I ought to be asking you here tonight: 'What's your little game?'

Very many years ago, when I was about as old as some of you are now, I went mountain climbing in the Rockies with Yoinck.

And we did the same again recently, when I was involved in missionary work on the West Coast of America And there was this mountain, you see, and we decided to climb it. All day we climbed—up and up and up —higher and higher and higher—until the valley lay very small below us, and the mists of the evening began to come down, and the sun to set. We were wearing Xmas Cardies generously donated by Noun.

When we reached the summit, we sat down to watch a game of Beta vCOH on my Ipad amid this magnificent sight of the sun going down behind the mountains.

And as we watched, Yoinck, very suddenly, and violently, vomited.

Some of us think life's a bit like that, don't we?
8 Jan 2014, 21:41 PM

9 Jan 2014, 19:03 PM
Patrion 15

Hello and welcome!

I highly recommend watching the top level streams. Many streamers have good insight into their strategies and being able to watch how they play first hand is invaluable.
10 Jan 2014, 08:04 AM

First verse of the fourteenth chapter of the Second Book of Kings: 'And he said, "But my brother, Budwise Reborn, is an hairy man, but I am a smooth man."'

Perhaps I might say the same thing in a different way by quoting you the words

"When that One Leaderboard comes
To mark against your name
It matters not who won or lost,
But how you played the game."

'But how you played the game.'.......

Words very meaningful and significant for us here, together, tonight. Words which we might do very much worse than to consider. And I use this word 'consider' advisedly. Because I am using it, you see, in its original sense of 'con-sid—er', of putting one's self in the way of thinking about something.

I want us here, together, tonight to put ourselves in the way of thinking about ... to put ourselves in the way of thinking about, ummh ... what we ought to be putting ourselves in the way of thinking about.

Very recently, I happened to see Sungea sitting on a park bench. she was sobbing. Seeking to give her solace, believing she must have lost to Helping Hans in a 1 v 1, I sat beside her and patted her knee a few times

'Alors, Padre!' she shouted, 'What's your leetle game?'

That, at any rate, was the gist of what she said!

But you know, I was grateful to her because, you see, she put me in mind of the kind of question I felt I ought to be asking you here tonight: 'What's your little game?'

Very many years ago, when I was about as old as some of you are now, I went mountain climbing in the Rockies with Yoinck.

And we did the same again recently, when I was involved in missionary work on the West Coast of America And there was this mountain, you see, and we decided to climb it. All day we climbed—up and up and up —higher and higher and higher—until the valley lay very small below us, and the mists of the evening began to come down, and the sun to set. We were wearing Xmas Cardies generously donated by Noun.

When we reached the summit, we sat down to watch a game of Beta vCOH on my Ipad amid this magnificent sight of the sun going down behind the mountains.

And as we watched, Yoinck, very suddenly, and violently, vomited.

Some of us think life's a bit like that, don't we?

+10000 LOL. But be careful using that image, it got me banned from here. MVGame
11 Jan 2014, 10:34 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2014, 08:04 AMEsky

+10000 LOL. But be careful using that image, it got me banned from here. MVGame

-_- o_O

Fear not! I've seen much worse on Ami's Twitch channel starring Dick Barton! :crazy:

..........Some of us think life’s a bit like that, don’t we?

But it isn’t. Life and vCoH, you know, is rather like opening a can of sardines. We are all of us looking for the key.

And, I wonder, how many of you here tonight have wasted years of your lives in VCoH and SNF, lying on the restroom floor, searching for that key. I know I have.

Others think they’ve found that key, don’t they? They roll back the lid of the sardine tin of vCoH, they reveal the sardines, the riches of life, therein, and they
get them out, they enjoy them. But, you know, there’s always a little bit in the corner you can’t get out.

I wonder, is there a little bit in the corner of your life? I know there is in mine.

And so now, I draw to a close, in preparation for the Sunday evening communion, when I shall of course administer wine to the true believers.

I want you, when you go out to play Company of Heroes, in times of trouble and sorrow and hopelessness and despair, amid the hurley-burley of vCoH and CoH2 and the Random Number God, if ever you are tempted to say: ‘Stuff this for a lark, Noun!’, I want you, at such times, to cast your minds back to the words of my first text to you:

‘For My brother, Budwise Reborn, is an hairy man, but I am a smooth man.’

And now, I will go shoot myself a goat, so that I may cover my face with its hair, and be as hirsute as my Reborn Bro.......

http://saga2012.com/?id=s14011114585380111
2 Oct 2015, 18:56 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

wtf was this lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %