Login

russian armor

Which bulletins do you pick?

23 Dec 2013, 19:20 PM

I am not playing CoH2 very zealously, just occassionally and casually in 3on3 currently with friends. But well, I like to win still so I give it some thought here and there.

What I am not really sure about is what bulletins to pick (esp. for Germans, since I am playing those). They don't seem to be extremely game changing, but maybe I am underestimating them? Anyway, for the most part I picked the infantry bulletins simply because I didn't have many other bulletins unlocked (many of them are quite hard to unlock actually, like killing 5 heavy tanks with Grenadiers...).

Taking infantry bulletins seems reasonable because you always buy infantry in every game and profit from it immediately in early game, whereas you don't know if you always get a Panther for example. On the other hand I feel I want my late game units also as good as possible, so since I like to use StuGs, I took the +4% penetration bulletin and I recently unlocked the Panther +3% armor bulletin so I am trying that as well.

What is your thought about bulletins, which are most useful or does it not matter at all?
23 Dec 2013, 19:38 PM

Bulletins are really as insignificant as they seem, sometimes I even take bulletins for units I wont use to throw off my enemy - lol one mad guy accused me of being a manipulative asshole because he built wrong counters :P

That being said, the infantry bulletins are a solid choice, as Soviet I mostly run with 3 conscript bulletins.
23 Dec 2013, 21:21 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

The bulletins are not as significant as they were at launch with things like 10% suppression for MGs. I notice a lot of 1v1 players using gren/con bulletins. The +armor or +penetration bulletins work pretty good for tanks though.
30 Jun 2014, 13:32 PM

bronze/silver/gold conscript bulletins are best for 1v1
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight