Login

russian armor

ToW 43 AI battles

22 Dec 2013, 22:31 PM

Permanently Banned
who the hell designed these? i should tie my both hands, then it may be challange me.
22 Dec 2013, 22:31 PM

Permanently Banned
on hard difficulty.
22 Dec 2013, 22:38 PM
Patrion 14

I know your feel, bro. Kappa
23 Dec 2013, 17:07 PM

Permanently Banned
nah i got my first lost
the mission is when u start with 1 tiger 2 gren 1 engi and u cant build more tanks.

I was about kill my enemy base. Called in a Tiger Ace, and i had + a vet3 tiger. Then, from the nothing enemy got lots of vet3 at guns, and at least 4 vet3 is2. Those IS2 went and stomped my AI partner to the base, then i had to go with two tiger show who is the boss. Then what side i left got stomped by tanks what i defended with infatry squads. No mention i dont have At there. And this is why i lost this game because i ran out of VPs( i playd 12 minute cat and mouse game with tigers) jokee....
13 Jan 2014, 08:38 AM

Personally I feel like Soviet TOW missions are easier than their Ost counterparts, at least for the most part.

I remember one where you as Soviets start with a Quad Half-Track, and spend the entire time fighting Pioneers while the Quad shoots down every plane that comes in, without fail.

Ost version, same thing only we don't get airplanes (aside from a Luftwaffe Officer recon) and they start with the Quads, which generally rush you. Plus, this time the enemy actually sends infantry and not builder units...
25 Jan 2014, 11:40 AM

The gap between some very easy and some very hard missions is huge. Ironically General Mud on conscript was most challenging due to very bad playing AI.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5
Korea, Republic Of 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment