Login

russian armor

(2 - 4) Prokhorenki

17 Dec 2013, 14:34 PM
Benefactor 225

Hey guys I'm back with a new map. I didn't base this off of detailed aerial photos this time, so I was able to make the map more symmetrical. I want to try and make my next map less symmetrical though, as this one is a little unnatural looking in the minimap. The Steam workshop is up but I thought I should post on here as well seeing as you guys gave great feedback last time.

This is a small 2v2 map where the important resource points are hard to defend as they are located on the other side of a river. There is a central VP near the church (of course) and two VPs by the river. The map is also based around a large field in the center which provides huge line of sight with a watchtower, helping you keep an eye on enemy movement. It's a very small village setting, so there are very few weak buildings, and capturing the road through the village can cut-off resources to the other player.

The bases are very close together, so games tend to end quite quickly. Please post and suggestions for how I can move territory points around.

17 Dec 2013, 16:07 PM

Very nice and detailed map, will play! I'm just speculating a problem with fuel for the northern player (1,2), since it's further away than the fuel point for the southeastern (3,4).

Thank you for the map :)
21 Dec 2013, 07:58 AM

Stop altering your screenshots. It makes it hard to see how many bridges you have.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★