Login

russian armor

Partisan Tactics commander

• This thread is locked
23 Jan 2014, 10:56 AM

I think they have only 40 hp (or was it 60?) and 1 armor. Which gives them the squad the survivability of ...2 conscript models.
23 Jan 2014, 11:42 AM

Its 48hp.
3 shots to kill model, 1 armor.

They are 50% less durable then Osttruppen and germans have weapons with much better accuracy, which results is partisans standing 0 chance even in houses or in green cover.

Single PaK shot is enough to squad wipe them and durability upgrade is pretty meaningless, helps, but only a tiny bit.

They are ok to kill extremely wounder tank or decrew MG or mortar if you get ppsh variant, but other then that their strength is extremely weak.

If they were more durable they could be useful, but even 80hp irregulars feel extremely squishy, so I don't have much hope for partisans.

Not being normal soldiers is rather a poor excuse for such fragile unit that can't even camo, so for that reason I think if they could camo they'd be more useful.
23 Jan 2014, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jan 2014, 11:42 AMKatitof
They are 50% less durable then Osttruppen and germans have weapons with much better accuracy, which results is partisans standing 0 chance even in houses or in green cover.

If they were more durable they could be useful, but even 80hp irregulars feel extremely squishy, so I don't have much hope for partisans.

1. Osttruppen have 48 Health and 1 Armour as well, that makes them about the same. Osttruppen do fair better in cover because they get specific bonuses in addition to the normal cover bonus.

2. Irregulars are the same durability as Conscripts, they just have 2 less men per-squad at the cost of better weapons and a real grenade.
23 Jan 2014, 13:47 PM

1. Osttruppen have 48 Health and 1 Armour as well, that makes them about the same. Osttruppen do fair better in cover because they get specific bonuses in addition to the normal cover bonus.

Osttruppen have 6 entities, therefore are 50% more durable. Which makes Partisans about 40% as durable as conscripts, while osttruppen are 60% as durable as scripts/grens.

2. Irregulars are the same durability as Conscripts, they just have 2 less men per-squad at the cost of better weapons and a real grenade.

Which makes them 50% less durable then conscripts.
I do agree that here at least firepower and nade make up for the poor survivability and their survivability isn't as bad as partisans who melt even to 251 halftruck MG and that says something.
8 Feb 2014, 20:49 PM

Finally, I am completely baffled as to why Partisans spawn from a building and immediately exit said building. Spawn in the building dangit!

This, its pretty crazy. Not only they exit the building but they exit behind the house and clumps up while not responding to your commands. The whole process of spawning partisan feel buggy.

Aside from spawning inside the house I feel they are fine as they are. I had allot of success harassing enemies back lines with them. Just have to play smart. Even when you retreat them make them take roundabout paths to enemies cut of and decap it. Some games I saw players keep MG keep units permanently in back line to defend vs partisans.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★